Show your Monster Collection(s)

Started by hhwolfman, December 01, 2007, 05:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

Plastic Nebula. Where did you find the Ideal Scare Cycle?
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Palifan

Quote from: marsattacks666 on September 11, 2022, 02:22:59 AM
If I can find the YouTube video from Toy Venture-aka Brick Mantooth. The creator of those two figures are mentioned in Brian's video.

Those two halloween costume figures are made by Aleksandar Jeftic under his BKC.TOYS name.

He does amazing custom work that I have a couple of and is a really nice guy to deal with.

Ian

Plastic Nebula

Quote from: Mike Scott on September 11, 2022, 01:54:23 AM
Looks like you've got the Ben Cooper mask on a Collegeville costume and the BC extra Creature mask with the BC costume.
yeah,
I don't think Aleksander cares too much about absolute accuracy. He just puts it together to look cool.

Plastic Nebula

Quote from: marsattacks666 on September 11, 2022, 02:22:59 AM
If I can find the YouTube video from Toy Venture-aka Brick Mantooth. The creator of those two figures are mentioned in Brian's video.
His name is Aleksander Jeftic. The toy line is called Monsters International by BKC. The bodies are copies
of Lincoln International that are cast in resin. He does the head sculpts, paint work, and sews the outfits
himself. very impressive!!

Dr.Terror

Quote from: Mike Scott on September 11, 2022, 01:54:23 AM
Looks like you've got the Ben Cooper mask on a Collegeville costume and the BC extra Creature mask with the BC costume.

He uses the wrong King Kong mask/ Smock combo also.   76 mssk with pre 76 art on costume.
Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

Plastic Nebula

Quote from: marsattacks666 on September 11, 2022, 02:43:06 AM
Plastic Nebula. Where did you find the Ideal Scare Cycle?
That was an Ebay score several years ago. It actually had the box, but it was kind of sun faded so i sold it
and kept the loose toy. They are so hard to find with the haunted house winders.

Dr.Terror

How much does he charge for those figurs?   He never says in his FB posts.
Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

Plastic Nebula

Quote from: Dr.Terror on September 11, 2022, 01:51:03 PM
How much does he charge for those figurs?   He never says in his FB posts.
I hope you are sitting down!! They are $165. Kind of pricey, but with the amount of work he puts into
these i can justify the cost. Oh yeah, and shipping via DHL from Germany too.

Plastic Nebula

Here's some more random collections in my monster room.
Vampira - Salems Lot by John Baxter, on Flickr
Vampira by John Baxter, on Flickr
Salem's Lot by John Baxter, on Flickr
Cyclops - Zombie Mask by John Baxter, on Flickr
Cyclops by John Baxter, on Flickr
Zombie Mask by John Baxter, on Flickr

Palifan

Quote from: Plastic Nebula on September 11, 2022, 02:09:20 PM

really great collection and love how you've separated some of your collection into characters, very nice :)

Ian

marsattacks666

Quote from: Plastic Nebula on September 11, 2022, 02:09:20 PM

Besides the awesome AHI, Vampira, Terrifier,  etc...etc. I spy a Remco Monsterizer.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Anton Phibes

I painted that 14 inch Barlow series by Brentz, and the 14 inch Zombie Mask figure by Brentz as well. It's always mind blowing to see things I have painted in people's collections. Glad you like them. Wonderful display!!

Mike Scott

More coolness! Love the little Cyclops on his trike.  ;D
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Plastic Nebula

Quote from: Palifan on September 11, 2022, 02:40:38 PM
really great collection and love how you've separated some of your collection into characters, very nice :)

Ian

Thanks Ian!!
I am pretty "OCD", so i try to organize my collection by theme. LOL

Plastic Nebula

Quote from: marsattacks666 on September 11, 2022, 04:22:28 PM
Besides the awesome AHI, Vampira, Terrifier,  etc...etc. I spy a Remco Monsterizer.
Yes sir!!
I will have more pics coming soon.