Show your Monster Collection(s)

Started by hhwolfman, December 01, 2007, 05:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StyreneDude

I started photographing my Mummy collection...enjoy!

Mord

Exceptional! Great seeing all these Kharis goodies in one spot. Excellent photography, too.

Mike Scott

Yes, great Mummy collection and expertly photographed!

Looks like the kids Halloween mask was copied from the Haunted Glo-Head Mummy.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Kidagain

Always cool to see someone's collection,great Mummy pieces StyreneDude.

Gojirafan

Hard to capture the overall without missing some stuff.
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

Kidagain

Cool looking collection Gojirafan,you can post pic after pic to show your entire collection if you want.

Gojirafan

Quote from: Kidagain on September 14, 2018, 05:40:51 PM
Cool looking collection Gojirafan,you can post pic after pic to show your entire collection if you want.
Thanks Kidagain....I'll definitely do some closeups. Going to as well on the Model thread.
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

Mike Scott

Impressive collection of Kaiju ("gesundheit!") you have there!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Gojirafan

Quote from: Mike Scott on September 14, 2018, 06:38:56 PM
Impressive collection of Kaiju ("gesundheit!") you have there!
Thank you Mike!

Palifan

Quote from: Gojirafan on September 14, 2018, 06:02:05 PM
Thanks Kidagain....I'll definitely do some closeups. Going to as well on the Model thread.

That's one amazing collection you have there and I can't wait to see the closeups to get a good look at some of the areas of it.

Ian

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Palifan on September 14, 2018, 07:13:16 PM
That's one amazing collection you have there and I can't wait to see the closeups to get a good look at some of the areas of it.

Ian

If you go back and click on his 1st picture, you can see it much larger.
ADAM

Gojirafan

Quote from: Palifan on September 14, 2018, 07:13:16 PM

Ian
Thanks Ian...lighting in my room is terrible. I will try to do some pics giving justice for all the connoisseurs here.

the_horror_man

Quote from: Gojirafan on September 14, 2018, 05:34:38 PM
Hard to capture the overall without missing some stuff.

Awesome collection! Love the King Kong vs Godzilla model on the left, where Kong is making Big G eat the tree. King Kong vs Godzilla is my all time favorite Kaiju film, followed by War of the Gargantuas.

thm

Gojirafan

Quote from: the_horror_man on September 15, 2018, 12:59:30 AM
Awesome collection! Love the King Kong vs Godzilla model on the left, where Kong is making Big G eat the tree. King Kong vs Godzilla is my all time favorite Kaiju film, followed by War of the Gargantuas.

thm
Thank you THM!. That kit was a must have when I saw it. Picked it up in NYC many years ago at a comic shop. I'll be posting more of that and my other kits in the model section in the future. As for WOTG...when he (Gaira??) spit that lady out after chewing on her was a crazy scene imo. I always thought that as a kid and still do.

the_horror_man

Quote from: Gojirafan on September 15, 2018, 01:29:59 AM
Thank you THM!. That kit was a must have when I saw it. Picked it up in NYC many years ago at a comic shop. I'll be posting more of that and my other kits in the model section in the future. As for WOTG...when he (Gaira??) spit that lady out after chewing on her was a crazy scene imo. I always thought that as a kid and still do.

I am a huge Kaiju fan. Probably half of my collection is Kaiju related. My favorite look for Godzilla is the 1962 version, followed by Shin Godzilla. I used to post a lot of Kaiju figures here, however, there didn't seem to be much interest in Kaiju on this site.

Did you buy the newly released Favorite Sculptors Line X Plus Godzilla 1962 X plus figure? It is the most accurate G 62 ever released. Imo, better than any previous G 62 figure or model.

thm