Show your Monster Collection(s)

Started by hhwolfman, December 01, 2007, 05:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poseablemonster

Great collection Emazers!  I especially like that Nisi Frankenstein.

bigknif

Executive Producer, Bay Area Film Events - www.bayareafilmevents.com

Co-owner/Editor, SciFi Japan - www.scifijapan.com

hhwolfman

hhwolfman

CreepysFan

I see you are a big Ultra-Man fan BigKnif, me too. Love the Harryhausen Dragon from 7th Voyage of Sinbad, but where the hell did you find the Mysterion figure? And the Barragon and Gamera figures?  Do you remember?  I have never even seen these before. Want a Gamera for my own collection.
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

Gasport

AMAZING Franky collection! Thanks for sharing.

josie monster

Super Frankenstein collection,emazers. Also a truly wicked Kaiju collection for BigKnif.

Morkai

Great collections Creepysfan and Emazers. Emazers, you must upload the rest of your stuff, I have seen that you have very interested masks, not only Frankensteins
Creepysfan, I love Creepy and Eerie too, Horror comics rules!!!

monsterphile

Quote from: bigknif on September 28, 2008, 08:27:14 PM
Here is a link to pictures from my Monster Room. There are some Universal items. I'm particularly proud of my Creature bust, signed by Ben and Julie.  But you'll also see other things. If you dig Godzilla stuff... this room is probably more for you...  but just thought I'd share!
Bob Johnson (Been around, just too lazy to register until now)....  ;)
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=383671814&albumId=434205

Bob,

You'll find that ours tastes vary into many other categories around here.  Might I say that is an incredible Ultraman collection.  I have a Giant Robot and a small Ultraman flying in my monster room.   OK, so they're only hanging by fishing string.  How did you ever get autographs of the actors from the Science Patrol?  That is what I'm catching glimses of, right?

Rob

P.S.  Glad you officially joined.

emazers

Here are some more of my Mask and Bust

michblk

Emazers, Awesome Mask and Bust Collection!

Bob, Sweet Ultra Man and Godzilla collection!  You have an Ultra Man Army there!

BK
"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

bigknif

Quote from: CreepysFan on September 29, 2008, 02:18:17 AM
I see you are a big Ultra-Man fan BigKnif, me too. Love the Harryhausen Dragon from 7th Voyage of Sinbad, but where the hell did you find the Mysterion figure? And the Barragon and Gamera figures?  Do you remember?  I have never even seen these before. Want a Gamera for my own collection.

Thanks!

A lot of the figures are from Bandai. There are a few Gameras in there, so not sure which one you are referring to.

I've been collecting the japanese stuff since I was about 10 (I'm *ahem* 48 now) so many years of amassing stuff.

I love the Mogera figure from The Mysterians. Bandai did that one about 10 years ago and I was surprised they did!

Bob

bigknif

Quote from: monsterphile on September 29, 2008, 11:34:14 PM
Bob,

You'll find that ours tastes vary into many other categories around here.  Might I say that is an incredible Ultraman collection.  I have a Giant Robot and a small Ultraman flying in my monster room.   OK, so they're only hanging by fishing string.  How did you ever get autographs of the actors from the Science Patrol?  That is what I'm catching glimses of, right?

Rob

P.S.  Glad you officially joined.

I've done some shows and other projects with Tsuburaya Productions, the company that makes Ultraman, so I've been lucky to get a lot of stuff from them.

The Science Patrol autographs is just one. I was lucky enough to meet Hiroko Sakurai, who played Fuji (the female member of the Science Patrol) and she signed the pictures. REALLY nice.

Hoping to go to Japan with a couple friends next year. Should be a blast!

Bob

Morkai

Great Masks!!!
The Lon Chaney's London After Midnight several masks rules!!!! I have get one a days ago, I hope received soon :)
But the mask that I need is Mr.Barlow from Salem's Lot Tv series. Is one of my favourites and I haven't, is impossible to find :(

monsterphile

Quote from: Morkai on September 30, 2008, 08:10:32 AMBut the mask that I need is Mr.Barlow from Salem's Lot Tv series. Is one of my favourites and I haven't, is impossible to find :(

Morkai,

You're not the only one who wants that Barlow mask.  One of the scariest vampires ever.

Rob