Show your Monster Collection(s)

Started by hhwolfman, December 01, 2007, 05:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gracebuster

Those are some great rooms!

All of that 80's -90's 2000's splatter stuff in one place was amazing.

Brian, great creature stuff!

Morkai

I was a little busy these days, but finally here's my new stuff :)

Finally I have get the Phantom Of The Opera Motionette!!! Thanks Dan :) Down 3 AHI monsters, Dracula and Wolfman are news in my collection.

I need more space in my home!!!
And here is a rare item from Spain. The Airgam Superdiabolics Castle, from 1986, is very very cool!!! Is a giant item!!!

And the rare Super Monstruos ediction by Comansi, before Yolanda and with 1 colour only in different variants: Silver, Gold and green. The box is the double of the Yolanda, and include 50 figures, inside envelopes and with a flyer with all the Monsters pics.

A funny pic of me with a red devil mask :)

My Ideal Mini Monsters or Baby Munster!!! Frankie is mine!!!! Thanks to Toyranch :)

And a collection (part of the collection, not all), of these rare and really hard to find Spanish Horror Books, that are antologys of Horror short stories. These books are from the years 70's.

More to come... :)

poseablemonster

Amazing stuff as always, Morkai!!!  Can't wait to see more - glad you are back! ;D

Morkai

Thanks Andy :)
I'm back again!!! hehehe :)
The new items are a Monster plush. Do you remember "My pet Monster"? And Boglins? The plush Monsters are similar to My Pet Monster, but these are called: "Temblors" and "Defensors de la naturaleza". Temblors are really hard to find, and there are 3 differents, I have get only 1, the green one, they are from the years 80's, and Defensors de la naturaleza are 3 differents too, and I have get the 3 :) are from early 90's. I hope received the last week :)
I have bought to 5 Baby Boglins inside their blisters, and several Madballs :)
Stupid toys that rules!!!! hehehehe :)

michblk

Quote from: gracebuster on March 23, 2008, 01:19:22 AM
Those are some great rooms!
All of that 80's -90's 2000's splatter stuff in one place was amazing.
Brian, great creature stuff!

Thanks much Dan!

Morkai, is that a poster behind your Airgam Superdiabolics Castle or a bunch of photos posted together closely?

Thanks!
BK
"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

Morkai

Quote from: michblk on April 09, 2008, 10:58:56 PM
Thanks much Dan!

Morkai, is that a poster behind your Airgam Superdiabolics Castle or a bunch of photos posted together closely?

Thanks!
BK

The photos were printed by me in my work hehehehe. Is a wall full of Monsters drawning by Marquez.

raycastile

Those monochromatic Super Monstruos are really interesting.  I guess you have to open the bag to find out which monster you have?  And that Super Diabolics castle looks really cool.  Does it do anything?
Raymond Castile

Morkai

Quote from: raycastile on April 10, 2008, 02:43:21 PM
Those monochromatic Super Monstruos are really interesting.  I guess you have to open the bag to find out which monster you have?  And that Super Diabolics castle looks really cool.  Does it do anything?

Yes those Super Monstruos are in surprise bags, is really cool open the bag and find the monster in different colours :)
The Super Diabolics Castle is similar to the Greyskull castle of the Masters of the Universe, when I return to my home in a days I will take more pics of the castle in back, because have several cool things. The Super Diabolics Airgam Boys are really cool too. They are the enemys of the Super Fantastics that are like superheroes fakes of Batman, Spiderman... There are one Super Diabolic that is like the Creature from the Black lagoon :) Take a look to this spanish forum for see pics of the Airgam Comics team: Super fantastics and Super Diabolics...

http://montaplex.mforos.com/1334413/6457999-airgam-comics/

Dr.Terror

I really dig the castle, and Spector is really cool.
Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

JMichaelRoddy

"Soon the Moon will rise and I'll turn into an animal..."
"You and twenty million other guys"

JMichaelRoddy

JMichaelRoddy

JMichaelRoddy