Show your Monster Collection(s)

Started by hhwolfman, December 01, 2007, 05:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charp13

Thanks for your commitment, marsattacks666!  I really need some inspiration for 2K10. I fear that I'm all out of ideas, except for that cool creepy cloth on the shelf idea that I got from another member.

marsattacks666

Quote from: charp13 on September 03, 2010, 02:22:58 PM
Thanks for your commitment, marsattacks666!  I really need some inspiration for 2K10. I fear that I'm all out of ideas, except for that cool creepy cloth on the shelf idea that I got from another member.

Michaels has tons of books, on Hallowe'en decorating. I try to buy the coolest of the cool Halowe'en items.
For instance, Target always stocks really interesting Hallowe'en decorations. I always pick the least CHEESY
items of the lot.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

zombiehorror

Another monster basement update!!

The Hawthorne Village found its way to the guest bedroom~

Sideshow 12" silver screens, the middle alcoves will have slots for 8 more shelves...eventually~

Close up of the 12" figure area~

Some more monstery goodness~

The bathroom is the only place to display some soakies!!

My last update was back on page 61 http://www.universalmonsterarmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=106.msg136637#msg136637 for anyone wondering what the space looked like before!

Wicked Lester

Hmmm,by any chance are ya into box/packaging art? Are ya? ;)  NICE stuff.

Mord

I love it! I thought I was the only one here into the "mint in the box experience.

The Creeper

Long live the UMA!

depressedlarrytalbot

I had no idea the Hawthorne stuff was so extensive. We don't see those over here [as is so often the case]. Any prospects for some detail shots?  ;) ;D

michblk

Love the Hawthorne collection and that shower curtain!

BK
"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

charp13

Hmmmmm...did you say "guest room"?  What does one have to do to get to be a guest in your fabulous monster suite, zombiehorror? I can get an FBI background check if that's what it takes   :)   Your collection is amazingly organized and compliments your decor!  So lovely!

BaronLatos35

Very cool ZH! Great displays and one of the coolest guest rooms!
"For one who has lived but a single lifetime, you are a wise man ...Van Helsing."
"I shall awaken memories of love and crime and death..."

zombiehorror

Quote from: depressedlarrytalbot on September 23, 2010, 04:24:44 AM
I had no idea the Hawthorne stuff was so extensive. We don't see those over here [as is so often the case]. Any prospects for some detail shots?  ;) ;D

I put the close up shots in a Hawthorne thread earlier~
http://www.universalmonsterarmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=10668.msg172905#msg172905

Thanks for all the compliments everyone...I still have a long way to go before I'm done!  Hard to believe just 6 years ago it was an unfinished basement when we moved in!

Quote from: michblk on September 23, 2010, 10:29:09 AM
.....and that shower curtain!

BK

My next project in there will be making the Don Post calendar mask border!!

Quote from: charp13 on September 23, 2010, 10:28:41 PM
Hmmmmm...did you say "guest room"?  What does one have to do to get to be a guest in your fabulous monster suite, zombiehorror? I can get an FBI background check if that's what it takes   :)   Your collection is amazingly organized and compliments your decor!  So lovely!

All are welcome!  I'm right of the highway her in Mo.  It'd be nice to have guests that admire the decor rather than think it odd or scary......LOL!

monsterphile

Quote from: zombiehorror on September 24, 2010, 12:59:39 AM...I still have a long way to go before I'm done! 

Uh...you're never done.  Collections are always growing.  It never ends.   

zombiehorror

Quote from: monsterphile on September 24, 2010, 01:03:39 AM
Collections are always growing.  It never ends.   

My wife would beg to differ....LOL!

Herr Vogel

Awesome displays, ZH!  Thanks for sharing.

Bogey