Pattersons Bigfoot Exposed?

Started by Opera Ghost, August 27, 2010, 05:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opera Ghost

Did anyone hear about this?  :'(

I was trolling around online Halloween shops, and came across a book listed here

http://www.mooncostumes.com/item/14529

OG
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Toy Ranch

It was published in 2004.  Read the reviews on Amazon before you buy.

Opera Ghost

Quote from: Toy Ranch on August 27, 2010, 06:36:47 PM
It was published in 2004.  Read the reviews on Amazon before you buy.

Thanks TR
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Moonshadow

it's a lot of fun reading the debates over the Patterson Bigfoot. There's no solid proof on either side, so it really comes down to a matter of preference and/or belief. I hope we never find out the truth.

Dr.Teufel Geist

I think it's funny that there is always some one trying to hop on the bandwagon, and make money off of lies....
The Lie, being that Patterson faked the film..."They" always attack Patterson, and say"It was me in that suit.."
It's quite funny, that these so-called "Bigfoot Costumed people" say these things after Patterson's death..that way, Patterson isnt here to defend himself or his footage...
Well...hell's bells...I will step up to the plate..

What I find most ridiculous is, people can believe in Aliens and Ghosts...
So why is it so hard to believe in Giant Apes??

Opera Ghost

I would hazard to say IMO, that anyone who believes in any of those, more than likely believes in the existence of the hole kit & kaboodle.

Scatter

Quote from: Opera Ghost on August 27, 2010, 09:02:24 PM
I would hazard to say IMO, that anyone who believes in any of those, more than likely believes in the existence of the hole kit & kaboodle.

How would allowing for the possibility that there might be an undiscovered species in some of the most remote reaches of the planet equate to believing in little green men from Mars or spooks (both of which I reject)??

Remember, mountain gorillas were considered the stuff of fables, as were Komodo Dragons, Giant Pandas,Giant Geckos, and a host of other species once relegated to legend.

I mean really........if somebody told you that a giant bear with a lilly white furry head, jet black ears, black eyes, white torso, black arms and black legs was wandering around, you'd never believe it. But it exists, and it was dismissed as a fantasy for ages. Or how about 10 foot, 200 pound lizards that can run like the wind, swim like a fish, and climb like a monkey, and who could rip a man apart?? Or snakes almost 30 feet long and over 500 pounds? Or giant squid almost 50 feet long??But these all remained undiscovered until relatively recently except in the legends of the indigenous people.

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Opera Ghost

Quote from: Scatter on August 27, 2010, 09:49:10 PM
How would allowing for the possibility that there might be an undiscovered species in some of the most remote reaches of the planet equate to believing in little green men from Mars or spooks (both of which I reject)??

Remember, mountain gorillas were considered the stuff of fables, as were Komodo Dragons, Giant Pandas,Giant Geckos, and a host of other species once relegated to legend.

I mean really........if somebody told you that a giant bear with a lilly white furry head, jet black ears, black eyes, white torso, black arms and black legs was wandering around, you'd never believe it. But it exists, and it was dismissed as a fantasy for ages. Or how about 10 foot, 200 pound lizards that can run like the wind, swim like a fish, and climb like a monkey, and who could rip a man apart?? Or snakes almost 30 feet long and over 500 pounds? Or giant squid almost 50 feet long??But these all remained undiscovered until relatively recently except in the legends of the indigenous people.

Never said they were Green
never said theuy were from Mars
AND I never said that they were little  ;D

marsattacks666

Has anyone here, seen these videos?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPytCu4NJMQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY8feEetlNE
I will go with the Patterson-Gimlin film....before this.

Btw, and just for the record. I never, ever thought the
Patterson-Gimlin film was a fake, hoax or other wise. Call me gullible.
I would rather believe in something that of a film, than an Alien which is intangible. Although,
I would guess the Patterson film to be intangible too. But, at lease I can see it. Aliens....
well....that's another story.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Opera Ghost

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 27, 2010, 10:51:19 PM
Has anyone here, seen these videos?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPytCu4NJMQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY8feEetlNE
I will go with the Patterson-Gimlin film....before this.

Btw, and just for the record. I never, ever thought the
Patterson-Gimlin film was a fake, hoax or other wise. Call me gullible.
I would rather believe in something that of a film, than an Alien which is intangible. Although,
I would guess the Patterson film to be intangible too. But, at lease I can see it. Aliens....
well....that's another story.

To my eyes, the first one looks like it is emulating the Patterson film

There is so much artifacting in these, I'm willing to bet there some post going on--unless they were off of a cell phone cam

Type3Toys

Cool topic. I think the Paterson footage is real. I have seen shows that take that film apart frame by frame.
No way, in 1967, that could have been faked. I also dont think anyone would have had the forsight to give the creature breasts back in 1967.
Not to mention, I have done sone traveling. Until a person heads down south or to the west coast it is hard you visulize just how vast this country is. There are thousands upon thousand of acres of mountains and land were no man has set foot...and just about anything could be living there.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Opera Ghost on August 27, 2010, 10:58:28 PM
To my eyes, the first one looks like it is emulating the Patterson film

There is so much artifacting in these, I'm willing to bet there some post going on--unless they were off of a cell phone cam

I thought the same thing with the first video. Very Patterson-esque.
This particular video was featured on Faked Or Fiction T.V.show.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Scatter

Quote from: Opera Ghost on August 27, 2010, 10:11:55 PM
Never said they were Green
never said theuy were from Mars
AND I never said that they were little  ;D

Are they more like this??

Scatter

The Patterson-Grimlin film has never been debunked or replicated. I don't KNOW that Bigfoot exists, but it's a lot more likely that a terrestrial species could be discovered in some of the most remote reaches of the planet (which happens with regularity) than that some extra-terrestrial species would surmount the staggering difficulties of interplanetary travel just to play hide and seek with the residents of this relative craphole of a planet.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Scatter on August 27, 2010, 11:40:10 PM
Are they more like this??

What the **** is Capt. Kirk Holding?!? A (bleep)!!!!!