NECA Halloween III figures

Started by marsattacks666, August 06, 2019, 03:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Palifan

I noticed these a while back but so far there's been no news on them. At the same time as this announcement there were some other cloth Mego style Neca figures like The Live and all the horror released ones have been up for pre-order but I'm still waiting on the Halloween 3 ones. Hopefully they'll get the release but at least the DD 3 set of these characters is fantastic so it won't be the end of the world if these never see the light of day (although I really hope they do!).

Ian

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Palifan on August 06, 2019, 03:36:23 PM
I noticed these a while back but so far there's been no news on them. At the same time as this announcement there were some other cloth Mego style Neca figures like The Live and all the horror released ones have been up for pre-order but I'm still waiting on the Halloween 3 ones. Hopefully they'll get the release but at least the DD 3 set of these characters is fantastic so it won't be the end of the world if these never see the light of day (although I really hope they do!).

Ian

Unless you missed out on them like me. 

I was thrilled to see them.  I saw them again in the photos at SDCC, so they're still in the works.  Just wish we'd have a release date. 

Mord

No offense, but I like these better than DD's. Better outfits (and price). Though, I'm thankful for DD leading the way.

marsattacks666

Yeah....it would be nice to see a release date on the NECA
H3 figures.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 06, 2019, 06:34:38 PM
Yeah....it would be nice to see a release date on the NECA
H3 figures.

I don't think there are any licensing problems with any of the Halloween films (outside of the first one). When they do something, they get it right (no matter how long they take).

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 06, 2019, 06:53:13 PM
I don't think there are any licensing problems with any of the Halloween films (outside of the first one). When they do something, they get it right (no matter how long they take).
If they are released, it will probably be years away. 🤡

Doh!