Frankenstein VHS

Started by crissrudd4554, October 09, 2022, 09:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crissrudd4554

Then I ran into some rude schmuck on Facebook. Had one for sale but only had an image of the cover posted. I asked if I could see an image of the cassette, he asks if I'm interested, I told him it depends because I'm looking for a specific promo on the cassette, he asks if I'm in his area, said no, he said he'd run the tape to check the promo, the next response I get is it's the uncut version of the movie with the girl getting killed etc., at that point I just said thank you but I think you likely don't have what I'm looking for. Hopefully another buyer will come around soon. Thanks anyways. He writes back saying he lives comfortably and doesn't need to sell anything so if I don't want it he doesn't care. He said he told me it has a promo on it which he didn't and said he doesn't need my good luck. Gave him an apology saying I never implied anything negative but was only trying to politely express I had lost interest and nothing else.

crissrudd4554

Well I did find another one with the black button and bottom label so we'll see how that goes!

Mike Scott

Quote from: crissrudd4554 on November 02, 2022, 01:49:33 PM
Well I did find another one with the black button and bottom label so we'll see how that goes!

What are you going to do with it once you get it? You can watch it on YT.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

crissrudd4554

I'll test it in one of my capturing VCR's.

crissrudd4554

I actually had a dream last night I found the correct tape but the video had tracking issues and on top of that it had like two different audio tracks going at the same time, one for what was actually playing and the other for...something else. Very bizarre.

crissrudd4554

Received the tape. It actually includes the '91 era trifold flier inside the cover so that basically confirms the tape has the '91 commercial so struck out again. Ohh well. I'll keep looking.

marsattacks666

Quote from: crissrudd4554 on November 07, 2022, 03:07:54 PM
Received the tape. It actually includes the '91 era trifold flier inside the cover so that basically confirms the tape has the '91 commercial so struck out again. Ohh well. I'll keep looking.

Never give up
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."