THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 25, 2021, 02:13:41 PM
Covid delays. Plus, you remember the old expression that "everything comes in threes",dontcha? I better shut up now :-X :-X. Save your scratch up. >:D
I will definitely start saving my dimes and quarters now.  Otherwise, I will be asking, "Can you help an old altar boy, Martin?"

scarey1scd

Do you know where you are, Bartolome? I'll tell you where you are. You are about to enter Hell, Bartolome, HELL!...

scarey1scd

Sorry about that previous post, I thought I was able to edit it. Joined "Dropbox" and tried to post pics but it didnt work out...

Anyway, just got my "FROGS" bust from DD today. Very very cool!!
Do you know where you are, Bartolome? I'll tell you where you are. You are about to enter Hell, Bartolome, HELL!...

teemu

Next months 3 pack set is fantastic! do not miss it! Within the Top 10 DD set of all time for sure!

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: teemu on June 22, 2021, 04:23:12 PM
Next months 3 pack set is fantastic! do not miss it! Within the Top 10 DD set of all time for sure!
Cannot wait for this EPIC release!  My head is spinning with excitement!

teemu

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on June 26, 2021, 03:05:48 PM
Cannot wait for this EPIC release!  My head is spinning with excitement!

Set is amazing and is probably some of the best, if not the best work Martin has done of all time. All I can say is WOW. Do not miss it!

Palifan

Quote from: teemu on July 03, 2021, 10:53:45 AM
Set is amazing and is probably some of the best, if not the best work Martin has done of all time. All I can say is WOW. Do not miss it!

Well you certainly weren't kidding about the quality of this triple pack set  :o

Amazing looking figures and they must have disappeared super fast today as the link didn't seem to stay live for long. I've always found that thew DD figures always look even better in hand so can't wait to see them in all of their glory. I'm really having an issue with display space now though but I'm happy to find some room for them in some way.

Hats off to team DD once again  ;D

Ian

Joseph_Baeza

The Exorcist 3-pack is certainly one of the best sets DD has ever produced!  Really impressive!  I may have to get the box set blessed by a priest before I display the figures.

John Pertwee

I didn't even get to see pics, it sold out so fast.

Joseph_Baeza

Any clues to offer for August?

Palifan

I'm with Joseph, any hints out there?

Ian

Anton Phibes

Martin must be buried in monsters. As soon he tells me what's what, I will drop hints. Stay tuned.

Anton Phibes

Ok, it isn't exactly in the figures for DD this time around. As there are some special things for Pallbearer and Cadabra for August covering those avenues. However, August isn't exactly a BUST for DD. There are some things Cooking in the Quarry of the Netherworld that might knock your Socks off. Cryptic little hints I know, one is humorous and one will ride in on al ill wind. Later folks. :blank:

Anton Phibes

Oh yeah....Item #3, let's not forget. Hop (or maybe leap) back in time to a rascally little film featuring a fella who isn't a doctor in real life, but plays one on a ship on tv. Costarring a dame who made her fame pilfering 40,000. Wassup Doc? So long Peter Cotton tail. :angel:

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on July 28, 2021, 12:10:57 AM
Oh yeah....Item #3, let's not forget. Hop (or maybe leap) back in time to a rascally little film featuring a fella who isn't a doctor in real life, but plays one on a ship on tv. Costarring a dame who made her fame pilfering 40,000. Wassup Doc? So long Peter Cotton tail. :angel:

Thanks for the hints Anton, no idea from me other than next months drop being busts but the Pallbearer and Cadabra drops could well be of interest (I'm guessing one might be something to do with HP Lovecraft and the other....well that really could be any number of things!).

My Exorcist 3 pack arrived this week and really does look stunning (not that I'm surprised). I was unsure how I was going to get this on display with everything else I have out at the moment but as it's in the same sized box as the Two packs I managed to squeeze it in thankfully. Space has become my number one issue of late and I'm struggling to find anything I want to put away. It always seems a shame to have things you want to keep out tucked away in a box. At least I can always rotate items and keep the collection fresh.

Ian