Started by hhwolfman, December 09, 2007, 04:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Anton Phibes on August 19, 2019, 04:43:46 AM
The movie [Invasion of the Saucer Men] is only so-so. The monsters actually have less than a minute of screen time, taking the "lack of screen time"crown from Metaluna Mutant. Nicely painted for $50, and $10 shipping. I would've charged that much just to paint one myself. So I consider it a deal. It's a Tony McVey  piece. Me likey. 

I still wish we could get a properly restored copy on Blu-Ray.
ADAM

Mike Scott

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on August 19, 2019, 05:46:11 AM
I still wish we could get a properly restored copy on Blu-Ray.

We'll all be cursing Suzi on our death beds.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

John Pertwee

More cheap additions to the collection.

marsattacks666

Half price books has good deals
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Lazarus

Super jealous.  I need to get those UM novels.

John Pertwee

Lazarus

Oooh.  There's ones there I didn't even know about.  I was only aware of the novelization by Dreadstone and the Dark Horse series.

marsattacks666

Spirit's Halloween- Vintage(Retro) Monster and Devil mask(s).

Picked these up today.

Plus.....

Mord

marsattacks666

SpeedierThantheGrave

And HEAVY.  I stocked a case of those the other day...  (Oh yeah, I slid into a management position at Spirit this season... pretty fun gig so far!)
Stay sick. Turn blue. Drop dead.

marsattacks666

Quote from: SpeedierThantheGrave on September 02, 2019, 11:49:32 PM
And HEAVY.  I stocked a case of those the other day...  (Oh yeah, I slid into a management position at Spirit this season... pretty fun gig so far!)

Awesome! Glad to see ya on the UMA, Speedier🤘🎃

SpeedierThantheGrave

Quote from: marsattacks666 on September 03, 2019, 03:46:41 AM
Awesome! Glad to see ya on the UMA, Speedier🤘🎃

Thanks buddy! I'm going to try and be more active here again, especially with Halloween around the corner!
Stay sick. Turn blue. Drop dead.