Monster Comics

Started by JMichaelRoddy, July 10, 2009, 07:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

creaturefan95

I added these monster comics to my collection during the rest of last year:

Mike Scott

Damn! That's a bunch!

Love that John Bolton werewolf on that "Tales of Terror" cover!  :)
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

creaturefan95

Quote from: Mike Scott on January 26, 2019, 06:07:07 PM
Damn! That's a bunch!

Love that John Bolton werewolf on that "Tales of Terror" cover!  :)

I do too because it reminds me of An American Werewolf in London.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Lazarus

Those Tales of Terror issues look pretty good.  I'm not terribly familiar with that series.  Gore Shriek is a good get, though!  Those are very hard to come by.

creaturefan95

geezer butler

Cool WWT books. I just completed my "Creature Commandos" collection of WWT a few weeks ago.

jimm

Silver and Bronze horror... a deal at times... gold, rarely

creaturefan95

Quote from: Hepcat on March 30, 2017, 03:24:31 PM
Oh yeah! Great cover.

8)

It is a swipe of this (not mine):

marsattacks666

Purchased this beauty today.

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

creaturefan95

creaturefan95

marsattacks666

Quote from: creaturefan95 on April 28, 2019, 12:05:54 AM

I dig this cover. So much so, I had to buy the comic book. The cover reminds me of Mark of the Vampire. In which Luna also produces bat wings in the film.

Rex fury

I always liked the Werewolf By Night - Tomb of Dracula crossover from issues 15 and 18 respectively. The Werewolf By Night cover especially has that classic Universal vibe.
RF

marsattacks666

Quote from: Rex fury on April 28, 2019, 08:58:47 AM
I always liked the Werewolf By Night - Tomb of Dracula crossover from issues 15 and 18 respectively. The Werewolf By Night cover especially has that classic Universal vibe.
RF

🤟🧟‍♂️