Count_Zirock

Not quite...

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 4

"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

marsattacks666

Quote from: Count_Zirock on September 12, 2013, 02:06:11 AM
Not quite...

Is there.a name for him? Only Salem's Lot? Not (Kurt) Barlow?
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Count_Zirock

Quote from: marsattacks666 on September 12, 2013, 11:49:55 AMIs there a name for him? Only Salem's Lot? Not (Kurt) Barlow?
The packaging only says "Salem's Lot." No mention of the character's name, except on their website.
http://distinctivedummies.net/megosalem.html

Mord

Quote from: jimm on September 11, 2013, 11:52:52 PM
Toys R Us? :D
Wow, can you imagine finding stuff like this at Toys R' Us? That's the world I want to live in!

Count_Zirock

Quote from: Mord on September 12, 2013, 06:25:13 PM
Wow, can you imagine finding stuff like this at Toys R' Us? That's the world I want to live in!
Well, with the theory of infinite alternate universes, somewhere there's a version of Earth where stuff like this is in Toys R Us!

jimm

In that world soccer Moms buy these for their honor students!

Splitty

Man, I would totally buy one of those if I had like $80+ dollars. ----^ So cool.

Sadly I had to borrow for this weekend's garage sale haul, now I must post on ebay madly to pay back! Totally worth it though!  :laugh:

I've been wanting to reclaim this Where the Wild Things Are set badly since I sold it years ago for grocery money.  I found them this weekend for $5 each!  Total score.  They will be coming out of those boxes promptly for dancing and playing fun.

Hepcat

I know nothing about those, but they look really cool!

:)
Collecting! It's what I do!

Count_Zirock

Quote from: Splitty on September 18, 2013, 03:05:37 PMI've been wanting to reclaim this Where the Wild Things Are set badly since I sold it years ago for grocery money.  I found them this weekend for $5 each!  Total score.  They will be coming out of those boxes promptly for dancing and playing fun.

I remember when those came out. They're by McFarlane Toys, right?
Edit: Sometimes I forget that I can click on the photos and make them bigger, therefore clearly seeing the McFarlane Toys logo on those boxes. D'oh!

jimm

A neat set, great display boxes too.

KSC

Great set! How I miss the McFarlane glory days. Spawn, Movie Maniacs, and so many awesome in-house lines with great sculpting and perfect paint apps. How the mighty have fallen. Sloppy paints, limited releases, too much Halo, and a scale that doesn't fit in with any other lines. I still purchased their TWD stuff, but I've never really been happy with them.

jimm

Finally put a good day together!!  8)

jimm

Just checked my reciept noticed I got 15 percent off my TRU purchase. Not sure if thats because I'm a rewards member but saved me 16 bucks!

Scatter

15% off a sweet haul like that would make ANY day a good day!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html