U.P.'s Version of KING KONG VS FRANKENSTEIN

Started by Unknown Primate, February 02, 2013, 08:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charp13

Yes..yes.. So far those don't look too gross. I would just like to add- I get really freaked out over compound fractures, or those kind where the broken bone pokes through the fur or skin.
I see there's going to be a lot of body slamming, so who knows how these creatures will hold up! This is really fun, UP.  I realize that you are doing ALL the work, so I will stop acting like an official peanut gallery member. Bring on the action!

Unknown Primate

Limbs will be lost.  Bones poking through flesh.  Skull fragments the size of beer kegs crashing down on houses.  Literally pools of radioactive (that's later) BLOOD.

Then they both hold hands and go ice skating.
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Count_Zirock

Quote from: Unknown Primate on February 14, 2013, 07:36:52 PM
Limbs will be lost.  Bones poking through flesh.  Skull fragments the size of beer kegs crashing down on houses.  Literally pools of radioactive (that's later) BLOOD.

Then they both hold hands and go ice skating.
And sparkle!
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Unknown Primate

Count_Zirock

Whenever U.P. posts in this thread, and I don't see new drawings or more of the story, I has a sad.  :(

Unknown Primate

Count_Zirock

Unknown Primate

Just for you, Count!  I almost have the text ready, but thought I'd better post something, so here are a couple more pics.

FRANKENSTEIN WITH THE UPPER HAND!

THE KING KONG KRUSH!

Count_Zirock

Kong's head looks ready to pop in that first one! Thanks, U.P.!

charp13

Oh lordy!! I was ok, until I saw the broken blood vessels in Frank's eye!! Ewwww! That's gotta effect his game!
But at least my dear Kong doesn't seem to have any major external bleeding.....yet

Count_Zirock

Quote from: charp13 on February 24, 2013, 09:03:55 PMBut at least my dear Kong doesn't seem to have any major external bleeding.....yet
Kong's spouting blood from his nose and mouth, meaning he's hemorrhaging internally. Not a good sign!

charp13

Oh NO!!! I thought it was just a bloody nose! Kong- get to a hospital, NOW!! I also think he has an eye injury I didn't see the first time- Aggh! It's a bloodbath! or bloodshower!

Count_Zirock

When the Titans of Terror Tangle, It's Not for the Squeamish!

Moonshadow

I really hope Frankenstein is sporting some sort of loincloth or other covering...I know UP is pants-challenged but there's no reason Frankenstein should be!! He even has shoes on!!

So far, pretty gruesome stuff. I'm just waiting to see a bone sticking out in a Joe Theismann-like injury! Ewww!!!