Wrath Of The Titans IMAX 3-D Review

Started by emazers, March 30, 2012, 06:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emazers

Went to the Midnight Showing of The IMAX 3-D Wrath of the Titans. Overall all a Pretty Good Movie, Plenty of Action and the 3-D was Done Pretty Good. I usually see over 100 Movies a year at the Theater and I usually like everything that comes out. I always save my tickets and on the 3-D Movie I wrap the Ticket around the glasses, and I always date and rate the Movies on a Wall Calendar for each year. Below are pictures of 3 containers of My Tickets and glasses from the last 10 years.

Count_Zirock

Quote from: emazers on March 30, 2012, 06:22:37 PMI always save my tickets and on the 3-D Movie I wrap the Ticket around the glasses, and I always date and rate the Movies on a Wall Calendar for each year. Below are pictures of 3 containers of My Tickets and glasses from the last 10 years.

I'm not sure if that's really cool or incredibly anal retentive. :P
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Sean

I wanna see this movie.  I liked the recent re-do of Clash of the Titans.

scorpio

sorry but the re-do of clash of the titans was an insult to rays movie,
no new ideas with todays movies just poor remakes and cgi,
the wrath of i don't think i will bother.

Sean

Quote from: scorpio on April 01, 2012, 09:22:00 PM
sorry but the re-do of clash of the titans was an insult to rays movie,
no new ideas with todays movies just poor remakes and cgi,
the wrath of i don't think i will bother.

Well, it's different than Ray's movie.  I'm a stop-action fan and Ray Harryhausen is a deity, but I thought they mixed in real actors and props with the cgi pretty well.  Better than most of the crap we're getting lately.  JMO.

zombiehorror

For me the new Clash of the Titans was forgettable, I know we rented this and watched it but I couldn't begin to tell you a single actor that is in it, a single scene from it, a word of dialogue or any CGI creature that appeared in it!

Unknown Primate

I just wondered why Perseus was the only one with a buzz cut!
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Sean

Quote from: zombiehorror on April 04, 2012, 01:28:38 PM
For me the new Clash of the Titans was forgettable, I know we rented this and watched it but I couldn't begin to tell you a single actor that is in it, a single scene from it, a word of dialogue or any CGI creature that appeared in it!

I don't know what this claim throws FURTHER under the bus----the legacies of Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes as actors----or your memory... ;D

Though, I'm sure we'll agree that Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes are no Stinky Joe Besser and Joe DeRita!  ;)

Sean

Quote from: Unknown Primate on April 04, 2012, 06:27:02 PM
I just wondered why Perseus was the only one with a buzz cut!

His 1/2 god locks broke the clippers?

zombiehorror

Quote from: Sean on April 05, 2012, 01:07:40 AM
I don't know what this claim throws FURTHER under the bus----the legacies of Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes as actors----or your memory... ;D

Though, I'm sure we'll agree that Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes are no Stinky Joe Besser and Joe DeRita!  ;)

Oh that's right, Liam is Zeus.....but that is only coming back to me because I've seen him in the Wrath trailers!  Ralph Fiennes was in Titans?!?!  What!?  He was Hades.....wait a minute....Hades was in Clash of the Titans!?!?  Seriously?!!  Maybe I didn't watch this movie!?