Do You Own A...game

Started by BlackLagoon, May 19, 2010, 07:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

No but there are a few people that I'm tempted to hang if that counts?

DYO  A ... Turntable?
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

Pauspy

Yes two--my 'good" one for listening to my old records, and my old portable I bought at The Bay with my allowance when I was a kid!!

DYOA tandem bicycle?
Supernatural, perhaps; baloney, perhaps not.

Dr.Teufel Geist

nope..

dyo a WWII Halftrack? Model or Real

Flower

Nope ...

DYO A .. Fruit tree?
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

Hepcat

Quote from: Pauspy on March 29, 2011, 05:41:13 PM
Yes two--my 'good" one for listening to my old records....

Which one do you own?

???

I have a Thorens TD240 with an Ortofon 2m Black cartridge.

Quote from: Flower on March 29, 2011, 05:55:39 PM
DYO A .. Fruit tree?

Sadly no. There's no room in my downtown Toronto lot for anything but the maple tree which is just over on the neighbour's side of the property boundary line. Otherwise I'd be planting more sugar maples, white oaks, red oaks, cherry and plum trees. I'd make sure thay were all indigenous species though.

DYOA hat like the Mad Hatter's?

???

Collecting! It's what I do!

Flower

Nope .. I did have it on my Christmas list but neither Santa or the Chanukah Fairy included it with my gifts.

D Y O A .... Super Soaker?

charp13

Oh yeah- I gotta 6 year old grandson- so it's an arms race when it comes to water guns around here!   :)              DYOA- threadbare pair of pants that you can't throw away because they are so soft and comfy and they look like they belong in a landfill?

Flower

Doesn't everyone?

D Y O A .... Beanie Baby?

charp13

I think I'm gonna say goodbye to my raggedy pants today.......it's time. They served me well.             I have a beanie baby ghost someone gave me, and it's sweet!   
DYOA-   Scrapbook kit that you've had for several years, but you can't seem to find the time to crack it open?

Dr.Teufel Geist

ummm, no.

dyo  a Kodak 10 megapixels camera

Flower

No .. I have a Nikon CoolPix P1 that also takes videos.

D Y O A .... Weapon of any sort?

Pauspy

Well, I have a sword that was apparently a prop from the movie El Cid. Otherwise just my home-made pasta sauce  :)

DYOA item of 70's wardrobe (platform shoes, powder-blue suit, medallions, etc.) ?
Supernatural, perhaps; baloney, perhaps not.

Flower

Does underwear count? ... Kidding .. No, I don't even have a pair of Faded Glory Jeans anymore.

D Y O A ... Any Mardi Gras beads?

Hepcat

Yes. A whole bunch that I got from New Orleans. I should give them away to the neighbour's kids.

DYOA state of the art cartridge with a cutting edge line stylus for your turntable?

???
Collecting! It's what I do!

Bogey

Nope....just what came with my Pro-Ject Debut III....

However, DYOA Marantz 2230 amplifier that makes the vinyl sound so warm you want to wrap it around you on a cold spring evening?  (Just had to throw out a pic....)