Do You Own A...game

Started by BlackLagoon, May 19, 2010, 07:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charp13

No, just porcelain stuff                         DYOA-  electric trains?

long live kong

No but a guy I know has a garage full.

Do you own a clam shell?
Monster lovers never grow old....

charp13

No, but I would love to have a giant chair-sized shell with a cushion .......ahhhhhh!                           DYOA- a pet that snores loudly?

RedKing

yup-she's next to me on the couch snoring away as I type!

DYOA-Mexican wrestler movies?
Crazy am I? We'll see if I'm crazy or not!

Hepcat

Collecting! It's what I do!

Flower

There's one under the counter but I don't claim ownership.

DYO A .... Ceiling fan?
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

charp13

yep, almost every room here in the old Southern U.S.                                         DYOA-  an inflatable leprechaun??

Flower

NO and the rental places are out of them ..  :-[

DYO A ... Any Gel Gems?

http://www.thegelstore.com/stpatricksday1.html
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

charp13

Oh I love those things!! Instant decorations! I put them on my fridge door to impress my grandson.                         DYOA-  Green food coloring gel/liquid for tomorrow's festivities?

Flower

*I have them up at Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day and Easter.

No .. I'm not a fan of green beer but will go out to a pub and perhaps McDonald's for a Shamrock Shake.

TPBM .... Has more than one plant in their house.

charp13

Oh yeah!!!  Plant lover here!    Flower I am going to make a different shamrock shake I found on the Disney site-  1 cup milk, one half- one whole chopped ripe banana, and 1-2 cups (depending on desired thickness- I used close to 2) of Lime Sherbet  (or is it sherbert?)    Mix it in a blender and YUM!!!  I tried it ahead of time so I wouldn't have any trouble tomorrow   :)                                     DYOA-  Tamborine?

Hepcat

No, but I own a pair of bongo drums!

8)

DYOA harmonica?

???
Collecting! It's what I do!

Flower

*Charp .. sounds good, I make lime shakes too .. I've just been lazy lately, try a tablespoon of corn syrup to thicken shakes.

I don't have an harmonica, nor can I play one.

DYO A ... CD by the Tragically Hip?

charp13

No, but I mentioned before in the Music section, I really  like T.H. and I would have never heard of them had it not been for the figure skater that used to skate to their music back in the late 90s- early 2000s.   I should buy some of their music ,for sure.                                    DYOA-  Crazy green shirt that you wear every St. Patrick's Day?

Flower

No but I will wear this jersey later ...

DYO A .... Wood burning Fireplace?