GUESTBOOK New Members Sign In Here - We are who we are!

Started by gracebuster, January 02, 2008, 06:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opera Ghost

Welcome JAK!

Hope you've a chance to peruse some of the talent here as well!

OG
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Dr.Teufel Geist

JAK...much easier to say, glad I thought of it  *elbow's* OG...

anyways welcome to the UMA

marsattacks666

Hello....KOSARTeffects, and VELCOME to
the Wonderful UMA.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

KOSARTeffects

Thank you marsattacks666, Dr.Teufel Geist, and Opera Ghost!!  Looking forward to it OG!
J. Anthony Kosar
Kosart Effects Studios, LLC
http://kosarteffects.com/home.html

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

justin

hello everyone!! my name is justin im from england and im very happy to join this great forum to talk about what we all love best!! ive been collecting for a few years now and have recently become obsessed with the original and best universal monsters,all though i have only been collecting a short while ive managed to pick up some amazing autographs and scores,im hopeing to add to my collection all the time and hope by joining here with u fine people that it will help my cause and mayb i could help yours too!! i look forward to speaking with u and im very happy to be part of this fine forum!! ;D ;D ;D

Unknown Primate

" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

monsterphile

Welcome Justin!  We have severa members from various parts of the UK as well as other parts of the planet.  We look forward to seeing your collection.  Don't forget to share images of your autographs in the Autographs! thread.

Rob

Scatter

Justin, welcome to the UMA. Creepy delights await.
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Murder By Death

Hey now! Been a long time fan of this site and lurker for awhile.

32 & long time Monster freak! Love Universal 80's Slashers, Classic Sci fi flicks, Monster Toys, Stills, Original posters, lobby Cards, Autographs, Masks comics, music, mayhem...all the good stuff!

Hope to show off my collection soon

Opera Ghost

Quote from: Murder By Death on October 19, 2010, 10:49:24 AM
Hey now! Been a long time fan of this site and lurker for awhile.

32 & long time Monster freak! Love Universal 80's Slashers, Classic Sci fi flicks, Monster Toys, Stills, Original posters, lobby Cards, Autographs, Masks comics, music, mayhem...all the good stuff!

Hope to show off my collection soon

Welcome MBD! Love the Captain Action collection which you posted! Check out the gallery for the collections of others and nice to have you here.

OG
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Orion

Hello All! I signed up here a while back and spend most of my time lurking, soaking up all the great information you guys have on the Uni Monsters.  I have a minor monster collection (some Megos, Remcos, a few Ahi, Sideshows, along with some of the newer stuff out there.)  It is not even close to some of the fantastic displays I've seen on this forum, but I'm having fun picking up pieces a little at a time.  I'm also a Mego guy, so I spend a lot of time focusing on that collection as well .

I have a strong affection for the Remco 9 inch line, because it was really the last great toy I got in my childhood.  My brother and I had a great time having Frankenstein, Dracula, Wolfman and Mummy terrorize our remaining Mego Superheroes, before we packed up the toys for a while and headed into dreaded adolescence.   :)

Dr.Teufel Geist

Hello and Welcome to Justin,Murder by death, and Orion...pull up an empty grave and enjoy...  >:D

marsattacks666

VELCOME to the Fantastic UMA, Murder By Death and Justin. ;D
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Prof. Hemispheres

Prof. Hemispheres here.
47 year-old toy collector/all-around monster fan.
I've been building monster models, and collecting vintage and new toys for about 12 years now.
I am a huge fan of the Universal Monsters because it takes me back to being a little kid in the late 1960's/early 1970's, when we would stay up late at night and watch Ghost Host theater (a local late night horror show), or watch Creature Feature matinees in my basement on Saturday afternoons with blankets over all the windows to make the room pitch black for that extra scare factor.
Glad to find a site for old-school monster fans and newer-school fans alike.