My Father

Started by misterhorror, February 15, 2008, 05:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misterhorror

We just brought my Father home from the hospital.He's resting and hopeing that if he feels up to it to be on here later this evening.
  On behalf of my Mother and myself I would like to thank you all for the sincere and kind post that you have sent us.We all greatly appreciate each and every one of you.
God bless you all
          Amber Lynn Collins
misterhorror

Gary D Macabre

Hey Amber,  it sounds like it's been really rough on your dad as of late.  Be his rock.  Maybe curl up on the sofa with him like you were still his little girl and watch a monster movie.  I know as a dad that would really affect my grim outlook on recent events. 

Best wishes to you all.
Gary D. Macabre
Phantom of the UMA lounge

misterhorror

Hello to all my friends here at UMA.Thank you for all your kind wishes,I truely appreciate them.
A very special thank you go's to Ray Castle.The FOP has contacted us and said they will cover the cost of the roof if the insurence dosn't.It was you sending out e-mails that got me the help and I'll be forever grateful to you.I'm still very weak so I'm going go rest.Thanks to all of you,your true friends.
misterhorror

typhooforme

I am very sorry to hear of yet another rough patch in the Collins family's path.  You surely do have the combined positive vibes and prayers of the UMA coming in your direction, Amber--Tom--and "mom".  I hope to see Tom posting again soon.  We keep the door unlocked for you, Tom.
Robert in Ohio

"I don't care what they do, so long as they don't do it in the streets and frighten the horses."   Mrs. Patrick Campbell

SpankRamen

Tom, I am so glad to hear that you are back at home with your family. Put in a good DVD & get some R&R. You could use it & you deserve it.

misterhorror

Thank you.I'm going to have to go back and get a pacemaker put in but I don't no yet when that will be? Things seem to be getting a little better here at home.Maybe my bad luck is coming to an end? I sure hope so! I don't no how I would have gotten through all this with out all you good people here.You all gave me hope and lots of encouargement that really helped me.
  Oh! before I forget I love my new avator! Frankenstein rules! He's my all time favorite monster.
Well time to take my medication and call it a night.Hopefully I'll be back on here tomorrow God willing.Goodnight to all my UMA Brothers & Sisters I cherish you all.
misterhorror

Wich2

"Frankenstein rules! He's my all time favorite monster."

Well, that's a relief, considering something I put in the mail to you...

Welcome back, Tom!

-Craig W.

Gasport

Hey Tom,
                Welcome back home...good to hear that things are on the upswing. Now would be a good time to kick back and pop in that DVD i burned for you ,while you're resting. One of my favorite things to watch late at night ,when everyone is in bed with all the lights off. Enjoy and stay well,
               MG

raycastile

Rest easy, Tom.  We're thinking of you.

Quote from: misterhorror on February 16, 2008, 10:04:28 PM
Thank you.I'm going to have to go back and get a pacemaker put in but I don't no yet when that will be? Things seem to be getting a little better here at home.Maybe my bad luck is coming to an end? I sure hope so! I don't no how I would have gotten through all this with out all you good people here.You all gave me hope and lots of encouargement that really helped me.
  Oh! before I forget I love my new avator! Frankenstein rules! He's my all time favorite monster.
Well time to take my medication and call it a night.Hopefully I'll be back on here tomorrow God willing.Goodnight to all my UMA Brothers & Sisters I cherish you all.

Raymond Castile

gracebuster

Dear Lord, I'm late getting to this, but rest assured from this point on you will be in our prayers here.

Amber, I would certainly alert a supervisor at the insurance company that they have certainly contributed to this problem and that they better get there act together NOW!

fmofmpls

Dear Tom. Your in my thoughts and prayers. Hang tough soldier. And as always .. palms to the sky.
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

ProfGriffin

So sorry I missed this series of posts!

My sincere prayers are with you...here's to a speedy recovery.

-Joseph Fotinos
Rest in Peace,

Prof. Griffin
Horror Historian

misterhorror

Well I just found out that I go in on Thursday for the pacemaker.They wanted me in on Wednesday but I said no not on my birthday! I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm scared to death. I'm considered high risk because I have a damaged Trachea from when I was a kid and my Dad kicked me in the throat.This makes it very hard to insert a breathing tube.The last time I had surgery on my knee I went in to congestive heart failure and landed in the ICU.Another facter
is I have only 1 1/2 lungs I had half a lung removed from service injuries in Vietnam.
With all  this I think I kind of have a right to be scared?
The 2 big things I have going for me is my belief in God and my family.I believe thats enough to pull me through anything.Please keep me in your thoughts and if all go's as planned I'll be home on Saturday.My daughter will keep you up to date on my progress and if all is well I'll tell about everything myself on Sunday.
misterhorror

SpankRamen

I got a feeling that you'll be fine. 8) You have us, here, thinking of you & praying for you. Plus, your family is by your side & God is giving you strength. Be groovy, Tom! ;D

poseablemonster

You have a lot of positive support here.  Stay strong, soldier!  That's an order!!! ;)