HELP ME ! Ask your questions here.

Started by fmofmpls, November 26, 2007, 10:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Scott

Quote from: Dr.Teufel Geist on September 23, 2010, 10:49:18 PM
I would, but being on dial-up...kinda slows down everything else  ;D

I don't mean I keep the site open, just that I don't sign out (even while the computer is turned off).
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Dr.Teufel Geist

Quote from: Mike Scott on September 23, 2010, 11:52:37 PM
I don't mean I keep the site open, just that I don't sign out (even while the computer is turned off).

if ya dont sign out, isnt that the same as staying logged in...which would mean,the site is still open?  ;D
in other words.. yer logged in right now...then you leave to visit another site...and by leave, I mean not log out(just leave)
right?

I'm not able to do that...I must log out, if I wanna log in to another site, cause if I dont...the computer slows down like a snail.  ;D

Opera Ghost

Quote from: Dr.Teufel Geist on September 24, 2010, 01:45:16 PM
if ya dont sign out, isnt that the same as staying logged in...which would mean,the site is still open?  ;D
in other words.. yer logged in right now...then you leave to visit another site...and by leave, I mean not log out(just leave)
right?

I'm not able to do that...I must log out, if I wanna log in to another site, cause if I dont...the computer slows down like a snail.  ;D

This is interesting. I've never logged out! At this point, subsequently, I don't even remember my password

OG
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Mike Scott

Quote from: Dr.Teufel Geist on September 24, 2010, 01:45:16 PM
I'm not able to do that...I must log out, if I wanna log in to another site, cause if I dont...the computer slows down like a snail.  ;D

I never heard of such a thing. I used to have dial-up and I didn't have to sign in every time I visited a site, as long as it had a "stay signed in forever" setting, like this site has.
CREATURE FAN

Dr.Teufel Geist

Quote from: Mike Scott on September 24, 2010, 03:58:32 PM
I never heard of such a thing. I used to have dial-up and I didn't have to sign in every time I visited a site, as long as it had a "stay signed in forever" setting, like this site has.

yeh?....well, welcome to my world...  ;D

hellnbak

how do I go about removing myself from the army - deleting my profile, everything?

Mike Scott

Quote from: hellnbak on September 26, 2010, 11:44:26 AM
how do I go about removing myself from the army - deleting my profile, everything?

I sent you a PM.
CREATURE FAN

Dr.Teufel Geist

Quote from: hellnbak on September 26, 2010, 11:44:26 AM

Wow!! you werent here very long...what happened?

Opera Ghost

Quote from: Dr.Teufel Geist on September 27, 2010, 07:16:22 PM
Wow!! you werent here very long...what happened?

I think it was something you said  ;D
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Dr.Teufel Geist

Quote from: Opera Ghost on September 28, 2010, 11:25:29 AM
I think it was something you said  ;D

what?...I didnt even know 'em or even seen 'em before..   :P

Opera Ghost

Quote from: Dr.Teufel Geist on September 28, 2010, 03:13:33 PM
what?...I didnt even know 'em or even seen 'em before..   :P
Heard that one before
probably used that one before

Dr.Teufel Geist

Quote from: Opera Ghost on September 28, 2010, 04:21:37 PM
Heard that one before
probably used that one before

nah...I was saving that for you..  >:D

now run a long and go play with the other kiddies...and leave us Grown ups to our discussion.   ;D

Mike Scott

Quote from: liumingzhu on November 14, 2010, 10:31:46 PM
OK, I'm on the UMA board having a good time . .

Which ain't gonna last very long if I see that "Ugg Boots" link in any more posts!
CREATURE FAN

Illoman

Ever since the board got upgraded, I've had a recurring problem. I usually stay logged in, and when I open to the home page I click on the "read new posts since last time visited" or words to that effect. Sometimes it takes me to a page of new posts, sometimes I get a screen that says words to this effect: 'No new posts since you last visited. Click here to read all unread posts." It will say that when I haven't visited here for two days! It's a minor irritation but anyone got any ideas? Thanks!

Opera Ghost

ADMINS

Since the Upgrade, I've noticed that if I leave the site before going thru all of the new posts, there are some that seem to fall into a 3rd location accessed only when recently read and new posts have been exhausted. It is prompted by a note to see all unread posts. I found 3+ pages of unread new posts and recently replied to posts here.

is there another way to get to this location without entering thru the new posts or recently read post pipelines?

OG