New Presidential Monsters

Started by soxpicks, February 15, 2012, 09:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soxpicks

More monsters coming out.........................................check out Carter's peanut suit!!  :o

Count_Zirock

Nope, easy pass on all of these. Series 1 was  a novelty act that was already old.
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

aura of foreboding

These are cool...  But they'd be better if they were actually monster figures.  I would definitely buy them if they were generic monsters...  Doesn't this company realize that they could make a lot more money if they just created their own monsters? 

Count_Zirock

Quote from: aura of foreboding on February 15, 2012, 11:05:09 PM
Doesn't this company realize that they could make a lot more money if they just created their own monsters?
Apparently not. Sad, really.
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Count_Zirock on February 15, 2012, 11:12:33 PM
Apparently not. Sad, really.

The market on these has to be limited.  The monster market is exponentially greater than the market for these things...  It's just weird. 

nospillblood

I don't know guys, Yeti Roosevelt looks pretty cool at least.

Monster Bob

Quote from: nospillblood on February 16, 2012, 08:56:55 AM
I don't know guys, Yeti Roosevelt looks pretty cool at least.

I agree...that one is kinda neat. I liked the Lincolnstein also.

zombiehorror

Well first off all the initial releases had the cohesion of actually being Presidents!?  I do like Jacksferatu, Yeti Roosevelt and the idea of Doctor Benjamin Frankenstein (though he looks like George Washington in the picture?) and want to know what the George Washington figure is all about or more importantly exactly which monster he is supposed to be!?

The Invisible Woman

These are so stupid, but also great. The Yeti Roosevelt made me laugh out loud. And the Algore "an inconvenient assistant." Ha! I think the George Washington is supposed to be a ghost or wraith. You know, like "George Wraithington" or something. Meh?
"The whole world's my hiding place."

Unknown Primate

" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Monster Bob

The Palin, Hillary, and Al Gore ones kind of suck though.

Prof. Hemispheres

I think these are all really nifty little ideas. I like them all. I just can't see paying $24.95 a piece for them. These look more like the $19.95 range to me. I know these are limited run which affects the price, but as much as I'd like to own them, I'm gonna pass. Too many to collect, and too costly. Four of these for a $100? No way.

WilliamHenryPratt

HAHAHAH. Algor. Al Gore with a hunchback. Priceless.
"What kind of animals are there around here that can kill people...?"