Ginger versus Mary Ann!

Started by Hepcat, July 04, 2013, 03:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hepcat

Alright. It's time to decide, once and for all. Is it going to be Ginger or Mary Ann? With whom would you rather be marooned on a desert island?

Ginger

Mary Ann

???
Collecting! It's what I do!

Fester

I was going to go with Wonder Woman, but that was another thread. ::)

Ginger was good looking, shallow and vain.
MaryAnn was cute and capable.

Even in my hormone-overdrive days when Gilligan's Island was on the air, I preferred MaryAnn.

Ginger is like an elephant--interesting to look at, but do you really want one in your house?

Besides, Dawn Wells has aged much better than Tina Louise.

general gruesome

I have to say Gilligan, because we'd both be crazy goofballs and have fun on the island

marsattacks666

I went with Mary Ann. Dawn Wells was so beautiful and I have an infinite love for brunettes.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

McDougals House of Horror

No brainer -- Mary Ann. Dawn Wells looked great then, and still does!

"Do you know what I've got in those crates?"

CreepysFan

No contest.  Always had a crush on Mary Ann.  She still gives me the warm fuzzies.  ;D
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

Mord

I definitely chose Ginger. I prefer my women feminine and curvaceous. I know a lot of guys love tomboys 'cause it's kinda like being with the guys, but the more girly the better, as far as I'm concerned. I'm also going through this redhead phase right now.

marsattacks666

Dawn Wells does not remind me of a (Tomboy) not even remotely. She is a beautiful woman, and LOOKS like a woman. Tina (Ginger) always reminded me of a Drag Queen. Ewwww!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

zombiehorror

Quote from: marsattacks666 on July 04, 2013, 10:45:47 PM
Tina (Ginger) always reminded me of a Drag Queen. Ewwww!

Damn, you must know some pretty sexy drag queens!!  I went Ginger!

Flower

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

LundyAfterMidnight

Apples & oranges, but if I HAD to choose: Mary Ann.
"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

Fester

Quote from: McDougals House of Horror on July 04, 2013, 05:55:17 PM
No brainer -- Mary Ann. Dawn Wells looked great then, and still does!

And a woman of enormous talents . . .

Unknown Primate

Mary Ann.

Okay, how about between Gorgo's Mom & The 1998 Asexual Godzilla?  Any takers?
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Fester

I would, but my wife won't let me date. ::)

marsattacks666

Quote from: Unknown Primate on July 05, 2013, 02:04:27 AM
Mary Ann.

Okay, how about between Gorgo's Mom & The 1998 Asexual Godzilla?  Any takers?

I would _______ my.......errrrrrrrrrr!  Ummmmmm?! Gorgo's Mom with Mary Ann.