Super 7 "Official Universal Monsters Thread"

Started by Remco Wolfman, February 16, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horrorhunter

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 21, 2018, 07:19:04 AM
I don't believe there is a outpouring of anger at Super 7. Nor do I think simple statements such as "I sure would like to know how to purchase a product" and the frustration expressed from not being able to do so, are to be viewed as "anger" or the tv's latest mantra ad nauseum "hate". That seems to be all the programming these days. If you dare have an independent thought or emotion you are an "angry hater". It's rubbish.
I don't sense any outpouring of anger either. Opinions make up a big part of a message board and it's ridiculous to have a fit just because someone expressed an opinion, even if it is negative. This thread has been riddled with silly drama and snark.  :laugh:
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

deadonarrival

As long as super7 doesn't become convicted felons like marty abrams or start putting out ugly outdated dress up dolls, i'm happy.

Anton Phibes

I did manage to get a neat set of sodas from Super 7 with excellent graphics. So if they don't decide to fill the world with new monsters....I got those at least. They're lovely.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 21, 2018, 01:58:27 PM
I did manage to get a neat set of sodas from Super 7 with excellent graphics.

Those only sold as a set, right?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Anton Phibes

Well....yes and no,lol. I was only allowed to buy mine as a set. I guess the guy who bought them and re-sold them didn't wanna be left with a bunch of Mutants and Invisible Man sodas.  :angel:

horrorhunter

I'd like to get a Creature bottle but not at the stratospheric prices being asked on evilBay. There are 2 listings currently for just the Creature bottle and both are 50 bucks including shipping.  :P
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Anton Phibes

Quote from: horrorhunter on September 21, 2018, 02:50:50 PM
I'd like to get a Creature bottle but not at the stratospheric prices being asked on evilBay. There are 2 listings currently for just the Creature bottle and both are 50 bucks including shipping.  :P

I noly paid a little more than that for a whole set. There was only one hiccup which got put to bed rather quickly when the guy who hooked me up decided he needed another 20 to ship them. Which wasn't going to happen. They arrived safely and are quite colorful. Except Invisible Man...he's clear. You can see right through that booger,lol.

deadonarrival

Quote from: Palifan on September 21, 2018, 04:18:30 PM
Paper people just announced also  :D

https://www.facebook.com/pg/OfficialSuper7/posts/

Ian

Lol, i was just gonna post about these.
I love em. I always loved jointed diecut halloween decorations. Especially if they have that blacklight poster vibe. Sad no creech or mutant but maybe next year if these sell well.

And "available for the first time at nycc" means not the only time. It will be offered online

MrDark1

These are not really likeness versions, but I am attracted to that Retro Vibe!!

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: MrDark1 on September 21, 2018, 05:01:33 PM
These are not really likeness versions, but I am attracted to that Retro Vibe!!

Fine for Halloween decorations.

Halloween decorations seldom are "screen accurate".

I'd like a Frank - If it is priced reasonably.
ADAM

Anton Phibes

I am digging the Paper People. Especially Wolfman. Duh. How much and where are the questions for guys like me. Besides the convention or ebay. ;D

Mord