Gracebuster gets LOST for the last time!

Started by gracebuster, May 17, 2010, 10:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jscareshock

Awesome pictures, Danny.  I already have them up on Ebay.  No, just kidding.  They sold through BUY IT NOW. No, kidding again.
You have certainly been blessed, my friend.  Congratulations.

ChattyLMS

Hey Gracie!
You're just a Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love!
Laura ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Scatter

Sad to see the show go, but what an experience that must have been!! Thanks so much for sharing your adventures and family with us at the UMA Dan!! Nancy and Jordan and I look forward to every thread and post...........and of course, as always, we'll be looking for you wherever you turn up next (which we did even before joining the UMA).
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

toysoldierman2001

Awesome stuff Danny.your a very good actor and I wish you nothing but success in the future.Its so very nice that a guy with your talent can still be so humble and down to earth and just be one of us here at UMA.Thanks for shareing your life with us. ;D

gracebuster

You are all too kind. The simple fact is that I feel blessed to have the kind of friends here (cyber and otherwise) who have interest in this part of my life.

I'm glad you all enjoyed it.

ChattyLMS

Laura ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Monsterama2000

Awesome photos Dan! I'm sad and yet excited that Lost ends tonight. I have a box of those trading cards on order. I hope I pull one of your autographs with the dialogue on it.

Monolith

A friend of mine has a subscription to Entertainment Weekly and she always lets me read 'em. I opened up that Lost issue and there you were, and then there you were again on another page.And now here you are again.You're
all over the place.
Looks like it was a blast! Thanks for posting the pics, very cool.

Scatter

Speaking of Dan being everywhere, just caught his turn in Bubba Ho-Tep. Classic!!

Opera Ghost

Did anyone catch the two hr recap before the finale? There were fan notes of farewell as interstituals and near the back end, was one reference to Arzt from Shane, I think....Isn't there a Shane on board here? Kudos to him for getting Dan into the notes as well!

Stearing away from any conversations about the Finale, I did think they all dead about a season or two ago...Loved it though.

OG
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Jscareshock

Danny, a noble ending to an interesting show.

Now continue the good work we've come to expect from you.

What's new with Dr. Shocker?

Monsterama2000

Hey Dan, I just pulled one of your autographed cards from a pack of LOST Archives trading cards. It didn't have the dialogue on it, but it's still really cool.  8) Thanks for signing the cards.

Scatter

Quote from: Monsterama2000 on August 07, 2010, 03:35:47 PM
Hey Dan, I just pulled one of your autographed cards from a pack of LOST Archives trading cards. It didn't have the dialogue on it, but it's still really cool.  8) Thanks for signing the cards.

Dude, you suck!! LOL!! How freaking cool!