Name the Monster/Fantasy/Sci-Fi Movie Film Quote

Started by Memphremagog, October 24, 2015, 09:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

OK....it was The Wasp Woman. Again. One of these days, someone will guess mine. Since no one  did...I am going to give a different quote from a different film:

"They have to kill us...because we made them doubt their world is the only world. Their answers the only answers."

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 22, 2016, 10:59:00 PM
OK....it was The Wasp Woman. Again. One of these days, someone will guess mine. Since no one  did...I am going to give a different quote from a different film:

"They have to kill us...because we made them doubt their world is the only world. Their answers the only answers."

I knew it.  I just wanted someone else to take a turn.

ADAM

Mike Scott

The Wasp Woman! Of course!

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 21, 2016, 09:52:38 PM
You recently turned me onto a much better quality dvd of the film...

I did? What did I say?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Anton Phibes

You told me the DVD Drive In disc was better than the Alpha....so I bought it....and it is better. :angel:

Mike Scott

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 23, 2016, 06:01:17 AM
You told me the DVD Drive In disc was better than the Alpha....so I bought it....and it is better. :angel:

Sometimes I feel like I'm in The Twilight Zone! :o
CREATURE FAN

Anton Phibes

Ok, here's a hint: It;s a Universal picture, and the character had had licensed product.

Memphremagog

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 23, 2016, 03:04:19 PM
Ok, here's a hint: It;s a Universal picture, and the character had had licensed product.

The Mole People
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Memphremagog

Ok here's one:

"It's possible for some people to have things inside them that make other things happen. Nothing is impossible for a man like that, if he thinks about it hard enough."
DARK SHADOWS:

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Memphremagog on May 23, 2016, 07:39:22 PM
Ok here's one:

"It's possible for some people to have things inside them that make other things happen. Nothing is impossible for a man like that, if he thinks about it hard enough."

Ive seen this film, because I recognnize the dialog.....but I dont remember what film the quote is in. I shall guess: is it Scanners? :angel:

Memphremagog

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 23, 2016, 08:12:11 PM
Ive seen this film, because I recognnize the dialog.....but I dont remember what film the quote is in. I shall guess: is it Scanners? :angel:

No, not Scanners, a few decades too early for that one..
DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Mike Scott

Can't be THE POWER. Not "decades" before Scanners.
CREATURE FAN

Anton Phibes

I've seen the movie. Its about a person who dreams/has visions of people dying or horrible things happening to them....and then they happen.

It isnt the Frozen Ghost is it?

Memphremagog

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 25, 2016, 03:42:00 PM
I've seen the movie. Its about a person who dreams/has visions of people dying or horrible things happening to them....and then they happen.

It isnt the Frozen Ghost is it?

No, it isnt a Universal, although it could pass for one of the Inner Sanctum tales..
DARK SHADOWS: