Whats the last song you listened to today??

Started by Dr.Teufel Geist, June 22, 2009, 06:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

Quote from: missdead13 on February 12, 2012, 02:56:03 PM
both!

Totally awesome!  >:D. Like I said, where have been all my life. I know, I know?! ;D
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

missdead13

Quote from: marsattacks666 on February 12, 2012, 04:58:31 PM
Totally awesome!  >:D. Like I said, where have been all my life. I know, I know?! ;D
ive been here , listening to Venom records !!! ;D ;D
" Your future is in an oblong box "

MDG

MDG

Zardoz

missdead13

celebratin valentines, listenin to some dirty love songs, gg allin ;)
and then maybe lighten things up with some tiger army.. yayeee
" Your future is in an oblong box "

scott_of_smeg

antischism! where we stand, mothers, flesh of another, factories.. consistently one of my favorite bands of all time!
"Quite a good scene, isn't it? One man crazy — three very sane spectators."

marsattacks666

Quote from: missdead13 on February 14, 2012, 02:04:35 PM
celebratin valentines, listenin to some dirty love songs, gg allin ;)
and then maybe lighten things up with some tiger army.. yayeee

G.G., is perfect for Valentines >:D

slayergriffith

I usually dont' listen to stuff like this,but i just like this song for some reason. This is the only song i like by cher.
Cher - Gypsies tramps & thieves
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

marsattacks666

Radioactive Rod Whitenack

marsattacks666

zombiehorror

This thread has 138 pages so I had to listen to, The Misfits, We Are 138!!

marsattacks666

Quote from: zombiehorror on February 16, 2012, 12:24:10 PM
This thread has 138 pages so I had to listen to, The Misfits, We Are 138!!

That was quite, apropo.......awesome!

WE ARE 138! WE ARE 138! WE ARE.....................1 3 8!

marsattacks666

THE CURE: pictures of you.......