Super 7 "Official Universal Monsters Thread"

Started by Remco Wolfman, February 16, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Scott

Ed Repka does it, again! Those are all just great! Love the REVENGE OF THE CREATURE!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Anton Phibes

While the figures themselves are debated here, as to whether or not they are each individual's cup of tea, there's no denying the card art is what makes them worth having in the collection. At least for me. Love the artwork.

Monsters For Sale

5', 2" Gill Girl Inflatable Bondage Love Doll For the True Monster Lover

Just like Frank Buck, you can bring this one back alive.  Already shackled for your secret dungeon pleasure.  Or pretend you are a studio executive having a little fun with one of your starlets.

This incredible life-size inflatable doll was meticulously designed with realistic features for a truly lifelike experience.

Do not over inflate.  Use the included manual pump to blow the doll up to 90% capacity. Let it rest for ten minutes so the air can evenly distribute within the doll before inflating completely.  Avoid sharp/pointed objects.  Bubble gum does not provide an adequate patch.

Cleaning instructions:  Rinse her in warm water, then scrub gently, lovingly both internally and externally using your hands or a soft cloth. Rinse with warm water, then pat dry with a lint-free cloth. Sprinkle internally and externally with baby powder to dry excess moisture and help maintain the material's softness. Liberal application of powder will reduce squeaky embraces and perfume will conceal the overpowering odor of old inner tubes.

Remove the tonsil-shaped vibrator and wash separately.

Storage instructions: Deflate your doll, then carefully fold it before loosely wrapping it in a lint-free cloth. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, like a trunk or closet - where mom and dad will never think to look.

Built for years of private time fun.*

*Not recommended for children under twenty-one.  Not intended for use as a ventriloquist's dummy or an exhibit for curricular show-and-tell.
ADAM

geezer butler

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 07, 2019, 12:15:06 AM
While the figures themselves are debated here, as to whether or not they are each individual's cup of tea, there's no denying the card art is what makes them worth having in the collection. At least for me. Love the artwork.

SICK!!!! Can't wait to hang those in the monster room.

LordMudd

Quote from: geezer butler on September 07, 2019, 12:42:34 AM
SICK!!!! Can't wait to hang those in the monster room.

I hope that bride has better legs that the last one.

CCC.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

BRICK

Quote from: marsattacks666 on September 07, 2019, 07:14:29 AM
Awesome! But Phantom without a cape?

He was probably too embarrassed to wear it, it looks like Dracula's shrunk in the wash!
When times are dark, don't consider art to be merely a distraction; rather, think of it as a lifeline-  Neil Gaiman paraphrase.

LordMudd

Quote from: BRICK on September 07, 2019, 07:45:58 AM
He was probably too embarrassed to wear it, it looks like Dracula's shrunk in the wash!

I don't remember him wearing a cape so much as maybe a cloak. The Remco figures used the same style for both but Dracula's had a red lining.

CCC.

marsattacks666

Quote from: BRICK on September 07, 2019, 07:45:58 AM

🎃
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on September 07, 2019, 12:22:23 AM

5', 2" Gill Girl Inflatable Bondage Love Doll For the True Monster Lover

Just like Frank Buck, you can bring this one back alive.  Already shackled for your secret dungeon pleasure.  Or pretend you are a studio executive having a little fun with one of your starlets.

This incredible life-size inflatable doll was meticulously designed with realistic features for a truly lifelike experience.

Yeah, but where's the breasts? At least the She Creature had crusty boobs. I want my $26.99 back (plus shipping).

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Mord on September 07, 2019, 09:19:30 AM
Yeah, but where's the breasts? At least the She Creature had crusty boobs. I want my $26.99 back (plus shipping).

Sorry, it is company policy not to issue refunds on personal items once they have been "used".
ADAM

Count Zachula

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 07, 2019, 12:15:06 AM

Do my eyes deceive me? Actual Bela Lugosi likeness??!?!?

Mike Scott

Quote from: Count Zachula on September 07, 2019, 04:06:11 PM
Do my eyes deceive me? Actual Bela Lugosi likeness??!?!?

On the card, anyway. And he (Lugosi) is the only one with his name on any of the cards.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mord

The cards are incredibly well done. Some of the best toy art ever, imo.