Super 7 "Official Universal Monsters Thread"

Started by Remco Wolfman, February 16, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Zachula

Quote from: Subatomic_Matt on July 19, 2019, 07:14:12 PM
Thanks for all those colorful pictures! I told myself I was gonna Dave my money on the exclusive figures for extras of the standard releases but they look so great!

I love seeing all this UM merchandise and the attention these characters are getting!

What do you all think about the Keishi figures? Is it worth the money to get the giant boxes online?

I like the Keshi figures, they have great sculpts for such small toys, but I'm not about to spend 90-100 bucks on an entire box and not even get them all.  That's why I like the Boodega Keshi set, hoping they'll make a 2nd one with the other monsters.

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Count Zachula on July 19, 2019, 07:37:11 PM
I like the Keshi figures, they have great sculpts for such small toys, but I'm not about to spend 90-100 bucks on an entire box and not even get them all.  That's why I like the Boodgega Keshi set, hoping they'll make a 2nd one with the other monsters.

You're guaranteed to get one of each of the Keshis in the display.  It's the Funkos that you won't.  That being said, I just want a Wolf Man in green or orange. 

Palifan

That's a great haul of Monster Super7 goodness and for those who can't get to Comic Con remember that on Monday they will have the leftovers for sale on-line.  ;D

Ian

Subatomic_Matt

Quote from: aura of foreboding on July 19, 2019, 07:54:26 PM
You're guaranteed to get one of each of the Keshis in the display.  It's the Funkos that you won't.  That being said, I just want a Wolf Man in green or orange.

So you're guaranteed one Creature in green, then, right?

I'm not so crazy about the white colored ones.

deadonarrival

Quote from: Subatomic_Matt link=topic=32399.msg570903#msg570903 idate=1563607342

You have to get both boxes (series 1 & 2 ) to get all 12 figures. All 4 colors (green, orange, purple & glow) of 6 characters per series.

mr.revrac

Does anyone know if the green version of Frankenstein mask will be available again any time soon? I wanted to get it but never saw it when it was available the first time. How many versions of the Frankenstein mask have them made? From what I have seen they made a green, blue, and one with lots of orange on it. Its hard to tell the green and blue one apart when you are just looking at pictures online.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Subatomic_Matt on July 20, 2019, 02:22:22 AM

The Green Keshi show really good detail.  Detail is very hard to see in the White G-I-T-D Keshi.  But, they would look good if you have a black light in your monster room for all your glow stuff.
ADAM

Mike Scott

Welcome to the UMA, mr.revrac !  :)

Quote from: mr.revrac on July 20, 2019, 08:27:29 AM
Does anyone know if the green version of Frankenstein mask will be available again any time soon?

MIM will have the green one in Sep. Not sure who else will have it?
https://www.monstersinmotion.com/cart/frankenstein-and-his-monster-c-8_208/frankenstein-green-universal-monster-mask-p-26427.html
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Count Zachula

I think I saw someone mentioned on one of these threads they wanted to see a comparison of the all types of UM mini figures. Shot these just for fun while rearranging my shelves!

fearliath

Already have the Frankenghost in there. I'm thinking I'll get that. Did you say you got that at the Boodega on the 2nd day or did you get it at the Con booth?

Count Zachula

Quote from: fearliath on July 20, 2019, 01:28:17 PM
Already have the Frankenghost in there. I'm thinking I'll get that. Did you say you got that at the Boodega on the 2nd day or did you get it at the Con booth?

Got Frankenghost at their Con Booth. I'm sure they'll be selling them online afterwards. All the UM stuff was at the Boodega.

TheMadScientist

Quote from: Palifan on July 20, 2019, 02:19:11 AM
That's a great haul of Monster Super7 goodness and for those who can't get to Comic Con remember that on Monday they will have the leftovers for sale on-line.  ;D

Ian

The leftovers from Comic Con are definitely going up online Monday morning? Thanks for the info!!

Count Zachula

Quote from: TheMadScientist on July 20, 2019, 01:53:23 PM
The leftovers from Comic Con are definitely going up online Monday morning? Thanks for the info!!

If not Monday, most likely soon after.  At the Boodega they had a TON of the figures and heard some guys talking in line mentioning they had enough for the whole year.

fearliath

Quote from: TheMadScientist on July 20, 2019, 01:53:23 PM

Not definitely. Hopefully. After the mayhem of comic con they have to inventory what they have so they don't oversell.

Palifan

Quote from: fearliath on July 20, 2019, 01:59:00 PM
Not definitely. Hopefully. After the mayhem of comic con they have to inventory what they have so they don't oversell.

This is true although I'm pretty sure last year they managed to do it on the Monday after and it's also what I've heard from my sources but it could possibly slip. Still, it's worth keeping an eye on ( I think it was around midday west coast time), and also it's worth checking on Entertainment Earth who often have con exclusives go up as early as Sunday night in previous years.

Ian