1953 DO-IT-YOURSELF VOODOO KIT

Started by Monster Bob, August 13, 2013, 01:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimm

Great stuff, there's a site out there on the interwebs that delights in sharing the comic ad page stuff!

Mord

Quote from: Gillfan on August 14, 2013, 03:18:05 AM
Love the voodoo kit, but rubber shrunken heads hold a special place in my heart.
I hear you. I had a black shrunken head on one bedpost and a white one (kinda looked like Johnny Winter) on the other. My parents started thinking that there just might be something wrong with their son. They weren't too far off,

ChrisW

Quote from: Mord on August 14, 2013, 03:22:49 AM
  I hear you. I had a black shrunken head on one bedpost and a white one (kinda looked like Johnny Winter) on the other. My parents started thinking that there just might be something wrong with their son. They weren't too far off,

LOL! I remember picking up a shrunken head for 10 cents at the corner store. It always kind of creeped me out...

Monster Bob - that VooDoo kit is great. Amazing it survived.

stackerpentecoste

fmofmpls

Only a fool would say he didn't like the voodoo kit. Telling the Bob that you didn't care for his voodoo kit would be liking handing your soul over for prickly punishment. No needles and pins here - why yes, of course, Bob - WE ALL LOVE YOUR VOODOO KIT. Now please put that thing away before someone gets hurt.
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

horrorhunter

I don't care for your Voodoo Kit, Bob.

Kiddin'! :laugh: I think it's damnably cool. Zombie Cool

BTW, Mord wanted to know if it works. Try it on him and let us know. ;D
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mord

Quote from: horrorhunter on August 27, 2013, 06:12:53 PM
I don't care for your Voodoo Kit, Bob.

Kiddin'! :laugh: I think it's damnably cool. Zombie Cool

BTW, Mord wanted to know if it works. Try it on him and let us know. ;D
I believe I suggested the test subject be my ex-wife. I've already e-mailed Bob her vitals. I keep checking the obituaries every morning, nothing yet. I will keep you guys informed as to the functionality of Bob's Voodoo kit.

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mord on August 27, 2013, 06:33:43 PM
I believe I suggested the test subject be my ex-wife. I've already e-mailed Bob her vitals. I keep checking the obituaries every morning, nothing yet. I will keep you guys informed as to the functionality of Bob's Voodoo kit.
You may have sneak into her house and fetch a lock of hair or some nail clippings to mail to Voodoo Bob. Don't get caught, as that would make a poor (albeit interesting) excuse for breaking and entering in a court of law. ;)
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mord