Autographs!!

Started by Lugosifan1, March 19, 2008, 09:43:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lugosifan1

Here is a very hard to find Tor Johnson autographed still.
Best, Mario

Lugosifan1

Evelyn Ankers hand written letter explaining the making of The Wolfman.
Best, Mario

Lugosifan1

Letter written by Rondo Hatton.
Best, Mario

Lugosifan1

heres a favorite, but I wanted to throw some color in there. Mario
Best, Mario

Lugosifan1

Robert Florey letter , Great!!!!content
Best, Mario

typhooforme

TREMENDOUS letter by Florey!  And how rare is a letter by Strange?  I'd guess pretty uncommon.  Glorious stuff, Mario!
Robert in Ohio

"I don't care what they do, so long as they don't do it in the streets and frighten the horses."   Mrs. Patrick Campbell

Lugosifan1

Dear Typooforme   , thanks for always commenting on the displays. Florey is very uncommon in any form. And believe it or not Glenn corresponded alot from what I hear. So who's your favorite, I'll see if I have something on him or her.  Best, Mario :-X
Best, Mario

Lugosifan1

Here's another hard to find, our stage famous Renfield ,   Bernard Jukes.  Sorry for the flash!
Best, Mario

Lugosifan1

One of our favorite films, and the beautiful Jane Randolph. Most of these are not framed,  I'am running out of room. Mario
Best, Mario

Lugosifan1

This was obtained while she was in a nursing home,I believe in New York. Our famous Sandra.
Best, Mario

Lugosifan1

Here's another Glenn Strange letter.
Best, Mario

typhooforme

I had no idea Glenn was an active correspondent.  Makes me hopeful for a future Strange in my own collection.  I have a couple Una O'Connor's...do you have one (or a 2 or 3...lol) to show?  Does Frederick Kerr (Baron Frankenstein) ever turn up anywhere?  What about Violet Kemble-Cooper (of INVISBLE RAY, DAVID COPPERFIELD, etc)?  I collect autographs, too, but have nothing framed on the scale you have achieved!  Recent additions to my own heaps--Arthur Byron (Sir Joseph Whemple in the Karloff MUMMY), Lucille Lund (Kaaren Werdegast Poelzig in THE BLACK CAT), and a while back, a nice Lillian Bond (THE OLD DARK HOUSE...Laughton's good-time girlfriend).
Robert in Ohio

"I don't care what they do, so long as they don't do it in the streets and frighten the horses."   Mrs. Patrick Campbell

Lugosifan1

Kerr does show up every once in a while, always on album sheets, and most of the time EXPENSIVE! I have two Una's a 5x7 and an album sheet, but I'am looking for that special one to show up. The Arthur Byron is a Great score, along with the Lillian Bond. Some really hard to find ones are Fay Helm , Ann Darling, the two graverobbers at the beginning of Frankenstein meets the Wolfman, I can't remember their names. As far as framing I only frames about 2 or 3 a year, it's just I've been doing it for many years now. another one that comes to mind is Lionell Belmore, he's out there, just hard to find. Best, Mario
Best, Mario

Lugosifan1

heres a triple treat . Lanchester, Hobson, Clarke
Best, Mario

Lugosifan1

a little bit of Hammer, David Peel.
Best, Mario