Anybody else going to Monsterpalooza?

Started by deadman, February 14, 2010, 03:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadman

Any of you UMA guys going to Monsterpalooza?

Marsha

Yup. Wouldn't miss it.. It was awesome last year!

Moonshadow

Does Monsterpalooza focus mainly on modern horror, or are there any events for classic monster buffs?

deadman

check out the site  http://www.rubberroom101.com/monsterpalooza2010/ Basil Gogos is supposed to be there. And I am gonna get me some prints signed.

Ormsby

Work prevents me from going.  I hope everyone has a howling good time, though.
Ormsby
Ormsby's Cinema Insane
http://www.cinemainsane.com

AHI Creature

I might go just for a day trip, its just under 2 hours drive for me....

Python

My flight and hotel room are booked! I can't wait. I missed this last year and won't let that happen again.

deadman

We should have a UMA meetup or something.

Jscareshock

I'll miss it this year.  I live in central PA and airline tickets are $600 round trip.  Eliot tried to help. It's very cheap to fly out of a city but then I have drive time and hotel room on each end if I chose that option.  So $600 was too high.

There is LOTS to do there.  It will be AWESOME.

Those of you going---PLEASE post pictures.  You will see a lot of classic and modern monster stuff.

kreaturekid

Adam Dougherty

facebook.com/kreaturekid

Monster Kid

I hope to be there Sunday.  Yes, we should have a UMA meet up.

klung1

Absolutely! Last year was amazing, and it looks like Eliot's going push it to the next level this time around!

Elisabeth

How I wish I could, but health and finances have me stymied...I'll be there in spirit, though.  I grew up watching David Hedison!

Have a blast...

Elisabeth  ededed
"....I do hope he won't upset Henry..."

I am the Female Dracula

I recognise about 4 of the famous people, but still! Damn it I don't live in America... If someone had told me about this sooner I could've booked flights- that's my Easter holiday. It'd be too expensive to do it now though.

Hope you guys have fun
"Supernatural? Perhaps. Baloney? Perhaps not. There are many things under the sun...."

lblambert

I wish I was going. It's the Easter weekend so I wouldn't have to miss any work time but I'm already going to Horrorhound/Mask Fest in Indianapolis  next weekend and the flights from Canada (not to mention hotels) aren't cheap enough to do two trips in two weeks.  :'(

Next year I might skip MF and head to Californy instead...the guest list is certainly more geared towards my tastes.