THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palifan

Is it that hint mind if time yet for May?

Ian

Anton Phibes

Newer offerings from some pretty Scary Movies. Well, One Pales in comparison to the other. One is comedic and doesn't stand a Ghost of a chance to save Face against the Terrifying companion release. Might cry like a little Girl if you miss out. Best I can do given I am not into the newer stuff. :angel:

Palifan

Maybe scream Ghostface and either the ballerina vampire or M3gan?

Ian

Anton Phibes

For one of the Scary Movies, think of Mmmm-bop-dee-dah-doo-wop of a manservant. For the other, the opposite extreme from comedy. Terrifying number 2, too. Sure to make you go Pale and cry like a Little Girl. Ain't nothing to Clown around about, and sure ain't no day at the Carnival or Circus.

Palifan

Sounds like someone from scary movie (can't remember too much from that film), and Terrifier 2 (haven't seen that one).

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Palifan on April 30, 2024, 01:36:53 PMSounds like someone from scary movie (can't remember too much from that film), and Terrifier 2 (haven't seen that one).

Either you're getting better at figuring out my cryptic hints, or you've consulted a swami, Ian. ;)  :D

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 01, 2024, 07:51:15 AMEither you're getting better at figuring out my cryptic hints, or you've consulted a swami, Ian. ;)  :D

Yes! I must be getting better as that was all me........Well more like mainly you Anton for helping out with the foolproof hints lol!

Ian