Quasimodo's Home is Burning!

Started by Monsters For Sale, April 15, 2019, 01:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 16, 2019, 01:47:38 PM
Pretty much what I was getting at.
Yes, but you stated it much more eloquently. I've told you before, your writing skills are exceptional.

Big Bad Wolf

Quote from: Mord on April 16, 2019, 01:52:16 PM
Yes, but you stated it much more eloquently. I've told you before, your writing skills are exceptional.

Eh, I dunno. I talk too much. :P
Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? The Big Bad Wolf? The Big Bad Wolf! Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? Lala lala laaa...

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Mike Scott on April 16, 2019, 06:19:40 AM
There doesn't seem to be a hint of it in any mainstream news reports. I'm sure it will turn out to be a pain old boring accident.

I hope so as well. Seems like the while world is fearfully anticipating some type of third world war on a daily basis.

Hepcat

Quote from: Mord on April 16, 2019, 12:58:48 PMI hope that's the case. I really don't take anything Fox News says seriously. They always like to blame Muslims, Mexicans, and migrants for everything. Remember, they deal in "alternative facts".  I'm fine with reality.

MSNBC is the worst.

C:)

If I watched any U.S. TV news networks, FOX would be my choice for two reasons:

1. John Stossel. He's simply the best TV docu-journalist of all time.

John Stossel - Wikipedia

2. A goodly portion of the rest of FOX's newscasters:

8)

Collecting! It's what I do!

Big Bad Wolf

The same John Stossel who keeps whining about how everyone should be allowed to be as racist as they want and discriminate freely? I guess I'm glad you're not an admin, in that case.

But you go ahead and keep drinking that Faux News kool-aid, buddy. Not sure about spamming the thread with screenshots from the Stepford Wives though. Great movie, I just don't see how it's relevant?
Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? The Big Bad Wolf? The Big Bad Wolf! Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? Lala lala laaa...

Hepcat

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 16, 2019, 05:00:08 PMThe same John Stossel who keeps whining about how everyone should be allowed to be as racist as they want and discriminate freely?

The same John Stossel that defends every person's right to choose! You have a problem with that? Or do you prefer some Orwellian system in which the State makes all the choices on your behalf, and you just better like them ... or else?

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 16, 2019, 05:00:08 PMI guess I'm glad you're not an admin, in that case.

As if I care.

::)

Speaking of admins and such, wasn't it you who got all hot and bothered about some other movie buff's opinions regarding some silly flick? You know, to the extent of engaging in personal attacks on said poster over multiple pages?

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 16, 2019, 05:00:08 PMBut you go ahead and keep drinking that Faux News kool-aid, buddy.

Well perhaps if I had a TV.... I just checked the ratings though. FOX is clearly winning where it counts:

March 2019 TV News Ratings

And "buddy"? Yeah sure, son.

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 16, 2019, 05:00:08 PMNot sure about spamming the thread....

Mmmmm, Spam, a Hormel classic since 1937!

A word of advice. You might want to tread more carefully when it comes to making politically charged comments on this board. Some people might call you on them.

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 16, 2019, 05:00:08 PM...screenshots from the Stepford Wives though. Great movie, I just don't see how it's relevant?

Ahhhhhh, a movie reference! Just your style of course. Heaven forbid you actually have to read a book.

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 16, 2019, 05:00:08 PMGreat movie, I just don't see how it's relevant?

Read the thread. The subject of FOX News was brought up by another poster, and it's the newscasters who present the news.

:P

Collecting! It's what I do!

Mord

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 16, 2019, 05:00:08 PM
The same John Stossel who keeps whining about how everyone should be allowed to be as racist as they want and discriminate freely? I guess I'm glad you're not an admin, in that case.

But you go ahead and keep drinking that Faux News kool-aid, buddy. Not sure about spamming the thread with screenshots from the Stepford Wives though. Great movie, I just don't see how it's relevant?

Just ignore him. Take it from me, it's tiresome as hell. Btw, good call on Stossell, he's a cold,arrogant prick. The Fox ladies look soo robotic, they don't rate a hard on.

Big Bad Wolf

Quote from: Mord on April 16, 2019, 05:42:55 PM
Just ignore him. Take it from me, it's tiresome as hell. Btw, good call on Stossell, he's a cold,arrogant prick. The Fox ladies look soo robitic, they don't rate a hard on.

I mean, throwing a tantrum to defend the state-run propaganda network that is Faux News, that doesn't really surprise me. I am fascinated by the many strawman arguments, though. Responding to things I'm not even saying, taking things I am saying out of context to suit his warped narrative... Hey, it's almost like he's a Faux News "journalist" or something!

Silly me, referencing a classic horror film on a message board dedicated to...books, I guess?

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 16, 2019, 05:57:08 PM
I mean, throwing a tantrum to defend the state-run propaganda network that is Faux News, that doesn't really surprise me. I am fascinated by the many strawman arguments, though. Responding to things I'm not even saying, taking things I am saying out of context to suit his warped narrative... Hey, it's almost like he's a Faux News "journalist" or something!

Silly me, referencing a classic horror film on a message board dedicated to...books, I guess?

Uhm, they are all the same BBW. One is propo one way and the other leans the opposite.  I have a buddy who is a hard leaning leftist. he's really lib. He cannot stand that I have an arsenal in my home. My son and I enjoy shooting. Even the ar-15 we have.  He hates my political views as well. You know what we agree on though, is we are all being played. And monsters. And religion. We agree on those as well. it is possible not to agree with someone and still name them friends. Unless they become toxic and a pain to be around. I would rather watch any of the stunningly hot conservative women Hepcat posted as to listen to Maddow.  Just sayin'. Take a peek at this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adXsewvlU0c&fbclid=IwAR0kakxEbjte8TyQ8JdaXlrJg0NnwIi92KpEbaOuvmEjHP--a14UgsSXwKY

Mord

Come on, Anton, those Fox ladies are the wicked, painted, city women our moms warned us about. Politics aside, Google Hallie Jackson. She has that cute "girl next door" thing going. She's also smart as a whip.

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Mord on April 16, 2019, 06:18:50 PM
Come on, Anton, those Fox ladies are the wicked, painted, city women our moms warned us about. Politics aside, Google Hallie Jackson. She has that cute "girl next door" thing going. She's also smart as a whip.

Are we on Bizarro world today? I am spouting your lines, and you are reeling ME in with mine,lol ? The world HAS gone mad,lol! :angel: :angel: >:D >:D

Mord

Quote from: Anton Phibes on April 16, 2019, 06:27:15 PM
Are we on Bizarro world today? I am spouting your lines, and you are reeling ME in with mine,lol ? The world HAS gone mad,lol! :angel: :angel: >:D >:D
We have to look out for each other. You have always been my conscience. Now, I'll be yours, for this brief indiscretion. Don't worry, not a word to the missus. :angel:

Big Bad Wolf

Quote from: Anton Phibes on April 16, 2019, 06:06:32 PM
Uhm, they are all the same BBW.

I'll take this to PM because this thread's been derailed enough and I don't have tenure here.

Big Bad Wolf

Quote from: Big Bad Wolf on April 16, 2019, 06:34:43 PM
I'll take this to PM because this thread's been derailed enough and I don't have tenure here.

Or not, apparently...?

Mord

What is "BBW"? You kids and your wacky talk.