Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

comixzombie

Thanks for all the info, guys. Y'all have made me aware of some stuff I had no knowledge of.  I had something very similar to these when I was a kid, but they were Star Wars figures. The early 90s stuff they released is such a blindspot for me because I was baby and there's just seemingly SO MUCH of it. I constantly learn about new stuff.
The boys around here call it "The Black Lagoon"; a paradise. Only they say nobody has ever come back to prove it.

Mike...In 3-D!

I just got the NECA Halloween III clothed trick or treater 3 pack. Those turned out really nice.
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mike...In 3-D! on February 22, 2021, 01:55:43 PM
I just got the NECA Halloween III clothed trick or treater 3 pack. Those turned out really nice.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mike Scott

Here are the Hamilton gift bags. Two monsters per bag.

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mike Scott

The 4" Hamilton figs. and the keychains.

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

HorrorToyCollector

I got my Mego Hammer Dracula in and it's pretty amazing. I did a short video review.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1VWRhocMBg&t=51s

zombiehorror

Quote from: Mike Scott on February 22, 2021, 03:13:11 PM

I have a Wolf Man that I bought at Universal Studios CA back in 1992.

horrorhunter

Quote from: HorrorToyCollector on February 22, 2021, 04:42:38 PM
I got my Mego Hammer Dracula in and it's pretty amazing. I did a short video review.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1VWRhocMBg&t=51s
Product Enterprise did a great 1/6 Lee Dracula and Distinctive Dummies have done several (1/6 and Mego scale):

DD also did Cushing Van Helsing(s). All of these figures are higher end than the new Mego release.

Not trying to steal thunder, I just didn't know if you were aware of them. The new Mego Lee Drac is cool.  8)
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

Quote from: horrorhunter on February 23, 2021, 01:55:00 PM
Product Enterprise did a great 1/6 Lee Dracula and Distinctive Dummies have done several (1/6 and Mego scale):

DD also did Cushing Van Helsing(s). All of these figures are higher end than the new Mego release.

Not trying to steal thunder, I just didn't know if you were aware of them. The new Mego Lee Drac is cool.  8)

Is the top.photo of Christopher Lee produced by Majestic Studios?
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

horrorhunter

Quote from: marsattacks666 on February 23, 2021, 03:20:31 PM
Is the top.photo of Christopher Lee produced by Majestic Studios?
The top pic is of the Product Enterprise 1/6 Lee Drac. The 2nd pic is the Distinctive Dummies Mego Style Lee Drac from Dracula: Prince Of Darkness (1966).
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

Quote from: horrorhunter on February 23, 2021, 04:13:55 PM
The top pic is of the Product Enterprise 1/6 Lee Drac. The 2nd pic is the Distinctive Dummies Mego Style Lee Drac from Dracula: Prince Of Darkness (1966).

I have that Dracula( Product Enterprise). But for some reason,  I always thought it produced by Majestic Studios.
Does your base have speaker holes?

horrorhunter

Quote from: marsattacks666 on February 23, 2021, 04:54:34 PM
I have that Dracula( Product Enterprise). But for some reason,  I always thought it produced by Majestic Studios.
Does your base have speaker holes?
It displays so well in the package I never took it out. Through the plastic window the base doesn't have anything like speaker holes that I could see.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

Quote from: horrorhunter on February 23, 2021, 06:50:33 PM
It displays so well in the package I never took it out. Through the plastic window the base doesn't have anything like speaker holes that I could see.

I took mine out years ago. The base at the bottom has speaker holes.  I wonder if a voice chip was planned.

horrorhunter

Quote from: marsattacks666 on February 23, 2021, 07:15:19 PM
I took mine out years ago. The base at the bottom has speaker holes.  I wonder if a voice chip was planned.
The base does have what looks like it may be a button on top. The holes being on the base bottom explains why they aren't visible in the package. Maybe it was planned to have Lee Drac sound bites. Too bad that didn't happen. Christopher had that great commanding voice.

thrhrt
ALWAYS MONSTERING...