THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on April 27, 2021, 08:40:53 AM
Watch your email. DD does collaborations with, and work for, others. I am pretty sure that's what's on the way for May.

Thanks Anton :)

Ian

Anton Phibes

I can offer some information. Due to the disaster that is the backlog at US Customs, due to covid and other issues, DD's customers are experiencing delays. Hang tight. I only now just got my "Something to Tide You Over" set, and a friend of mine only now just got his Fluffy.

Also, one of the collaborations DD is to offer next month is a set that 80's Horror fans might drop Dead for.  Then in June, DD will make their Return. The USPS, as a service, seems intent on Suicide... over such Trash as covid.  Hope you like it spooky.

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on April 27, 2021, 08:09:49 PM
I can offer some information. Due to the disaster that is the backlog at US Customs, due to covid and other issues, DD's customers are experiencing delays. Hang tight. I only now just got my "Something to Tide You Over" set, and a friend of mine only now just got his Fluffy.

Also, one of the collaborations DD is to offer next month is a set that 80's Horror fans might drop Dead for.  Then in June, DD will make their Return. The USPS, as a service, seems intent on Suicide... over such Trash as covid.  Hope you like it spooky.

Well I'm all over June's releases as I can see there's a possible new wave on it's way which will be a great return to all things both living and dead  ;)

Ian

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Palifan on April 28, 2021, 04:23:17 AM
Well I'm all over June's releases as I can see there's a possible new wave on it's way which will be a great return to all things both living and dead  ;)

Ian

You figured the clue out, Ian! Those are for May's collaborative newsletter though so keep your eyes glued to your in box. June for DD tentatively offers something that might make you cry out "Why you do this do me?" >:D >:D Sorry, I felt *cough* compelled to drop that hint. :angel: :angel:

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on April 28, 2021, 09:38:58 AM
You figured the clue out, Ian! Those are for May's collaborative newsletter though so keep your eyes glued to your in box. June for DD tentatively offers something that might make you cry out "Why you do this do me?" >:D >:D Sorry, I felt *cough* compelled to drop that hint. :angel: :angel:

Oh the ones I mentioned are for May, I'd better keep a close eye on that. :)  Not sure on your clues for June though (I'm still as bad as ever lol!)

Ian

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: Anton Phibes on April 27, 2021, 08:09:49 PM
Also, one of the collaborations DD is to offer next month is a set that 80's Horror fans might drop Dead for.  Then in June, DD will make their Return.
I'm really hoping that one of the figures next month enjoys eating brains and dripping tar!

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Palifan on April 28, 2021, 12:38:31 PM
Oh the ones I mentioned are for May, I'd better keep a close eye on that. :)  Not sure on your clues for June though (I'm still as bad as ever lol!)

Ian

Oh, all righty....Imma help you along my friend. June consists of such hints as "Why you do dis do me, Dimmy?"  "What a lovely name." "You are Not My Mother!" "In Time". You compelled to find the answer now, friend? Or do you require more mental exorcise...er...exercise. >:D >:D >:D

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on April 28, 2021, 03:30:09 PM
Oh, all righty....Imma help you along my friend. June consists of such hints as "Why you do dis do me, Dimmy?"  "What a lovely name." "You are Not My Mother!" "In Time". You compelled to find the answer now, friend? Or do you require more mental exorcise...er...exercise. >:D >:D >:D

Exorcist?

Anton Phibes

Watch for ROTLD in Monday's email. 8)

teemu

Palifan

I thought it was an amazing DD drop this month and can't wait to see these in hand. I've been having a bit of a ROTLD time of late so it's perfect timing for these, I'm still surprised that Martin and his team keep improving on things with each release but I'm certainly not complaining :)

Ian

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: teemu on May 21, 2021, 07:18:27 PM
July..going to blow away Mego
I thought we were getting Karras (and hopefully Regan, in a 2 pack) in June?  Did I misread some of the clues?  CANNOT WAIT!!!

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on May 25, 2021, 10:38:14 AM
I thought we were getting Karras (and hopefully Regan, in a 2 pack) in June?  Did I misread some of the clues?  CANNOT WAIT!!!

Covid delays. Plus, you remember the old expression that "everything comes in threes",dontcha? I better shut up now :-X :-X. Save your scratch up. >:D