Dracula Mystery Game help.

Started by Dr.Terror, August 06, 2012, 04:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Terror

I recently got a Drac Mystery Game but it's missing 2 playing characters.      I keep my monster game boards etc in a separate box and actually play them with my nephew(Although I heard this one stinks, but anything Dracula gets played) , and like to look at the game boards etc.  Then display just the boxes.

Could someone please scan for me the 2 characters I'm missing.   You can PM them to me if you prefer. These are the characters I have.

It looks like I'm missing Drac and one villager.     Please help if you can.   Everything else is fine, like the spinners, all the stands are there but you can't play without Dracula

Please help is you can.   They don't have to be perfect exact duplicates, creases etc...
Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

Dr.Terror

I'm in no rush, but will anyone be able to help?    even if it's just Dracula.
Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

Dr.Terror