Got 8-12k laying about, then? Creechie needs a home.

Started by Anton Phibes, August 22, 2014, 08:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Anton, you scare me when you start to sell the good stuff. You're not dying, are you?

Wicked Lester

Mike Scott

Quote from: Mord on August 22, 2014, 10:21:16 PM
Anton, you scare me when you start to sell the good stuff.

Why do you think Anton is selling it? This isn't the classifieds.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mord

Oops, another A + B = Z on my part. My mistake.

Anton Phibes

Lol---It aint mine. I wouldn't ask (nor pay) that much for ol' Gilly.

I like the "patina" of rat chews on the side of the card.

Honestly---what does a carded male Creechie even sell for---for real? Because on ebay he's literally worth his weight in gold it seems. :angel:

mjaycox

Quote from: Anton Phibes on August 23, 2014, 12:21:48 AM
Lol---It aint mine. I wouldn't ask (nor pay) that much for ol' Gilly.

I like the "patina" of rat chews on the side of the card.

Honestly---what does a carded male Creechie even sell for---for real? Because on ebay he's literally worth his weight in gold it seems. :angel:

Well THIS exact one sold for $6000 1 month ago. The seller is attempting to turn a quick profit. Remains to be seen if it goes for it.

Matt
"I don't want to live in the past. I just don't want to lose it."
     -The Two Jakes

poseablemonster

Carded AHI Creatures are one of the most coveted and valuable monster figures of the 70's.  Package condition dictates a lot of the value.  This one has some wear, but as a general rule 8-12 grand is not out of the question for a nice carded example. 

raycastile

I sold a carded "female" Creature for $7,500 cash plus $500 trade a few years ago.
Raymond Castile

Mike Scott

Quote from: raycastile on August 31, 2014, 09:02:50 AM
I sold a carded "female" Creature for $7,500 cash plus $500 trade a few years ago.

I guess the only way I'm ever getting a male, or female AHI Creature is one that is loose, zero paint and missing a leg (at least).
CREATURE FAN

poseablemonster

I have over 12 grand into my carded male, but the package is in amazingly good condition.  It is my grail monster toy, since 1975 when I got one from Kresge.  Wish I still had my childhood toy. 

Mike Scott

Quote from: poseablemonster on August 31, 2014, 02:52:02 PM
I have over 12 grand into my carded male

You mean you bought one for more than 12 grand? Sounds like you keep putting money into it.
CREATURE FAN

raycastile

Quote from: Mike Scott on August 31, 2014, 03:22:37 PM
You mean you bought one for more than 12 grand? Sounds like you keep putting money into it.

These creatures require a lot of upkeep.
Raymond Castile

raycastile

I still have my childhood male creature (yay me). My carded one is really an expensive tribute to my loose, played-with, childhood one.

I "only" have $2,000 trade and $500 cash into my carded male creetch, but I've had him for 21 years.
Raymond Castile

Mord

Quote from: Mike Scott on August 31, 2014, 02:12:20 PM
I guess the only way I'm ever getting a male, or female AHI Creature is one that is loose, zero paint and missing a leg (at least).
The way things are going, you may have to settle for a headless one.