Mike Scott

What's the Mexican "invisible" movie?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Memphremagog

Quote from: Mike Scott on February 14, 2017, 08:50:36 PM
What's the Mexican "invisible" movie?

It's an almost version of The Invisible Man Returns but done south of the border..
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

horrorhunter

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Memphremagog on February 18, 2017, 01:07:03 PM
Just arrived this morning:

That's how you know you are going to see a quality show, when the poster states right up front:

"POSITIVELY NO REFUNDS"
ADAM

horrorhunter

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

horrorhunter

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

horrorhunter

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

horrorhunter

Quote from: marsattacks666 on February 22, 2017, 04:30:38 PM
I still dig Umberto Lenzi's-Make Them Die Slowly
Yep. It's an important entry in the Cannibal sub-genre. I rate it second only to Cannibal Holocaust. Man, those Grindhouse Releasing Blu-ray offerings have been absolutely stunning (2 Blu-rays & 1 CD). The special features are fantastic. Honestly I think Grindhouse Releasing has become the best Blu-ray production company of any. I'm looking forward to checking out the feature length documentary Eaten Alive! The Rise And Fall Of The Italian Cannibal Film.

cl:)
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

Quote from: horrorhunter on February 22, 2017, 04:40:47 PM
Yep. It's an important entry in the Cannibal sub-genre. I rate it second only to Cannibal Holocaust. Man, those Grindhouse Releasing Blu-ray offerings have been absolutely stunning (2 Blu-rays & 1 CD). The special features are fantastic. Honestly I think Grindhouse Releasing has become the best Blu-ray production company of any. I'm looking forward to checking out the feature length documentary Eaten Alive! The Rise And Fall Of The Italian Cannibal Film.

cl:)

H.H., I highly agree. Grindhouse Releasing has the goods. Arrow Video, Shout/Scream Factory and Vinegar Syndrome
are my top in bluray releases.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

horrorhunter

Quote from: marsattacks666 on February 22, 2017, 05:37:42 PM
H.H., I highly agree. Grindhouse Releasing has the goods. Arrow Video, Shout/Scream Factory and Vinegar Syndrome
are my top in bluray releases.
Yes! I'm a big fan of all of those companies. Kino Lorber does good work as well. Their recent release of One Million Years B.C. is excellent. This is the greatest time ever for home video.  :)
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

Quote from: horrorhunter on February 22, 2017, 08:39:15 PM
Yes! I'm a big fan of all of those companies. Kino Lorber does good work as well. Their recent release of One Million Years B.C. is excellent. This is the greatest time ever for home video.  :)

True, great time for home video. I remember around 1999 till about 2005, it seemed SWV, Anchor Bay, Shriek Show and Mondo Macbro were the kings of dvd releasing...

horrorhunter

Quote from: marsattacks666 on February 22, 2017, 09:06:33 PM
True, great time for home video. I remember around 1999 till about 2005, it seemed SWV, Anchor Bay, Shriek Show and Mondo Macbro were the kings of dvd releasing...
Absolutely! I still love my SWV, Media Blasters (Shriek Show), Anchor Bay, and Mondo Macabro DVDs! The many Anchor Bay releases are excellent, especially their Hammer Collection. I grabbed every Mondo Macabro DVD I could get my hands on. I bought many of the Shriek Show releases when they first came out at full price, but when they came out discounted in the "3 Movies" packs I bought all I could find (Wow! 3 Shriek Show releases for 15 bucks!). Also the many Image releases, especially their EuroShock series! And, the Casa Negra Mexican films. Also, perhaps the best for me were the excellent BCI/Deimos Spanish Horror titles with the many Naschy films that were previously seen only in poor quality PD collections, not-so-great boots, or not at all.

BTW, a friend was telling me that Code Red will be releasing several Naschy flicks on Blu-ray. Fingers crossed those will be good quality. I love that Code Red puts out obscure stuff that many of us love, but sometimes they have little in the way of special features and some of their DVDs have been a bit glitchy. Here's hoping they do a great job on the new Naschy stuff and raise their game to compete with some of those other excellent companies we were discussing.  :)
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS: