Mego Mad Monster Castle: Vintage Mego

Started by marsattacks666, October 25, 2022, 04:52:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Plastic Nebula

That's so cool!! I wish i had the real estate to display something that big. Maybe it could be a center piece
for my dining room table.  >:D

marsattacks666

Quote from: Plastic Nebula on October 25, 2022, 07:16:30 PM
That's so cool!! I wish i had the real estate to display something that big. Maybe it could be a center piece
for my dining room table.  >:D

I wish I could find one at an affordable price.

Dr.Terror

Quote from: marsattacks666 on October 26, 2022, 12:08:15 AM
I wish I could find one at an affordable price.

The FTC repro is just as nice IMO.  Esp for the price.   Have one myxelf, but like Nebula said...requires alot of real estate out of box.
Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

marsattacks666

Quote from: Dr.Terror on October 26, 2022, 02:31:39 AM
The FTC repro is just as nice IMO.  Esp for the price.   Have one myxelf, but like Nebula said...requires alot of real estate out of box.

👍🏻

Dr.Terror

Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!