TV Episode Title Wanted

Started by Monsters For Sale, May 16, 2024, 04:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsters For Sale

Might be an Outer Limits episode.

Couple rents an isolated shack (maybe Mexico) for a getaway/honeymoon and are bothered by a spirit or witch that menaces the building.

The shack is primitive with thatch or grass roof.
ADAM

Memphremagog

It sounds like the OUTER LIMITS episode "Corpus Earthling", intelligent rocks possess people and one of the rock zombies follows the couple to a Mexican shack like you describe..
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

horrorhunter

Quote from: Memphremagog on May 17, 2024, 01:24:34 PMIt sounds like the OUTER LIMITS episode "Corpus Earthling", intelligent rocks possess people and one of the rock zombies follows the couple to a Mexican shack like you describe..
That's the one I thought of as well.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Monsters For Sale

No. Ther show opens with them renting the place and being warned by a local that they really shouldn't.  And there was a more "evil presence" vibe to it.

(Maybe I am remembering it all wrong.)
ADAM

Monsters For Sale

OK - You guys are right.

I've begun watching it and it IS the show I was trying to remember.   I had forgotten all about the animated rocks.

Now I know why every time I see the episode about tumbleweeds, "Cry of Silence" it brings up a vague memory of this show.

Thanks for your help.  (I hate it when something lives just on the outskirts of my complete recall.)
ADAM