Hotel Transylvania toys

Started by charp13, September 22, 2012, 04:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Terror

No interest.

Makes you really appreciate the BK toys.
Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

mightyquinn

Still keeping my fingers crossed for something better from other fast food chains.

aura of foreboding

Quote from: mightyquinn on September 24, 2012, 04:17:24 PM
Still keeping my fingers crossed for something better from other fast food chains.

I would not count on it.  Looks like Burger King is doing something for some video game system next.  Jack in the Box no longer does toys.  CJ's only does one toy promotion every six months.  Only place left is Wendy's...  And they rarely do Halloween.   :(  Am I forgetting someplace? 

Haunted hearse

Quote from: aura of foreboding on September 24, 2012, 05:55:53 PM
I would not count on it.  Looks like Burger King is doing something for some video game system next.  Jack in the Box no longer does toys.  CJ's only does one toy promotion every six months.  Only place left is Wendy's...  And they rarely do Halloween.   :(  Am I forgetting someplace?
Tacobell had some interesting "Goosebumps" toys some years back.  Not sure if they do toys now.
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

BijouBob8mm

Two of the HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA toys caught my eye, but I think I can pass on the others.  Just picked up that vampiric variation on the wind-up chattering teeth (and they're even full size) at lunch today.  And the wind-up crawling hand looks pretty cool.

Speaking of the Burger King toys...I think I still have a spare of Dracula in his coffin if anyone can use it.

Ghost

Quote from: mightyquinn on September 24, 2012, 04:17:24 PM

Arctic Circle usually has some form of Halloween toys or generic monster toys for their Square Pumpkin kids meal. I have been getting them since I was a child.

Flashlights

Click the link to see the first Square Pumpkin commercial from 1981

http://www.platypuscomix.net/fpo/videos/squarepumpkin81.wmv

Artic Circle Frankenstein

charp13

WoWza! Ghost, those are some quality premium toys! Flashlights are always a hit with kids...and grown ups too! Where are these Arctic Circle Restaurants located?

Ghost

They are in the western US only.

Ghost

Some of the Arctic Circle flashlights this year. They also had a ghost and a witch.

Haunted hearse

Saw some really nice toys that McDonalds will be giving out for "Book of Life".  But they won't be available in the states, just a bucket.  Now aren't you glad that social justice warriors are making the world a better place, because of how unhealthy it is for children to get toys with their meals?
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?