The Classic Horror Movie Word Association Game (current 3/11-? )

Started by marsattacks666, March 28, 2013, 02:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tidroplane

Listen to them...Children of the night...What music they make!

Lunkenstein

Quote from: Wich2 on July 11, 2017, 08:40:07 PM
Well, you didn't use the thread of word association at all. (Which is the point.)

And, you didn't make it funny. (Which is the other point.)
I was using the word association thread properly prior to this, if you go back and look.  I assumed the board rules meant all politics (even light-hearted) were off limits.  I didn't know we were allowed to tweak it under certain conditions to squeeze in thinly, veiled digs.  Politics today aren't funny at all.  One of the reasons I liked this board was because I hadn't seen that here.  But, have it your way.
Paul

Wich2

Quote from: Lunkenstein on July 12, 2017, 07:34:12 AMPolitics today aren't funny at all.

Paul-

I stand with one of John F. Kennedy's favorite quotes:

"There are three things in life which are real: God, human folly and laughter. Since the first two are beyond our comprehension, we must do what we can with the third."

(Italics mine)

All best,
-Craig

Mord

Quote from: Lunkenstein on July 12, 2017, 07:34:12 AM

Politics today aren't funny at all. 
Are you kidding? They have never been funnier  (watch Colbert). Trump is comedy gold. It's like the Beverly Hillbillies take over the White House.

Lunkenstein

Well guys, I see your points. I realize nothing was meant to be mean or to start trouble. I appreciate your replies on this. I just get tired of seeing so many political posts on Facebook that I over-reacted here. I'll try to lighten up. Thanks.
Paul

Mord

Quote from: Lunkenstein on July 12, 2017, 05:31:47 PM
Well guys, I see your points. I realize nothing was meant to be mean or to start trouble. I appreciate your replies on this. I just get tired of seeing so many political posts on Facebook that I over-reacted here. I'll try to lighten up. Thanks.
Completely understood. Sometimes it all gets overwhelming.  Hang in there, you're our monster brother and there's nothing but love here for you. Back to the game:

"Just the facts, mam".

Lunkenstein

Mord, thank you so very much. And you too Craig. You guys are really great.
Paul

Mord

Quote from: Lunkenstein on July 12, 2017, 06:51:15 PM
Mord, thank you so very much. And you too Craig. You guys are really great.
Back at ya, Paul.

tidroplane

Listen to them...Children of the night...What music they make!

Dr Wolfenstein