Guess a Classic Horror/Sci-Fi by a Description

Started by Memphremagog, March 18, 2017, 04:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphremagog

Ok this thread has an easy premise: someone posts a vague(not TOO much detail) description of the plot of a horror or sci-fi movie and members try to guess which film it is. Winner gets to pick next film.  Have fun and if you want, inject a little humor in the descriptions as well.

Here's an example: A town goes to sleep while aliens knock their women up..  VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED(1960)

Zombie Cool
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Memphremagog

Starting off with this one:

A living corpse wanders around a small Massachusetts town occasionally murdering people..
DARK SHADOWS:

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Memphremagog

Quote from: Mike Scott on March 18, 2017, 05:41:39 PM
The Curse of the Living Corpse (1964) ?

Good guess, but no. Think earlier..and moves slooooly... ;)

oh and , he likes his tea.. Zombie LOL
DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Anton Phibes

Is it Mummy's Tomb or Mummy's Ghost? Both New England towns (Mapletown), both Universal, both have tana tea. The Tomb has Zucco...so that gets my guess....since he's in Mad Ghoul too.

Memphremagog

Quote from: Anton Phibes on March 19, 2017, 08:29:16 AM
Is it Mummy's Tomb or Mummy's Ghost? Both New England towns (Mapletown), both Universal, both have tana tea. The Tomb has Zucco...so that gets my guess....since he's in Mad Ghoul too.

It is THE MUMMY'S TOMB..I thought that the "drinking tea" would be a dead giveaway..lol

It's your turn! :)
DARK SHADOWS:

Anton Phibes

OK-- Professor picks his daughter up from the airport, and then drives out to a desert to see some hermit. A hermit who tells him he has the makings of a good book, and something curious to show him. Shows him a skeleton he found in the hills....thats not quite human. Then trouble ensues.

Memphremagog

Quote from: Anton Phibes on March 19, 2017, 01:16:08 PM
OK-- Professor picks his daughter up from the airport, and then drives out to a desert to see some hermit. A hermit who tells him he has the makings of a good book, and something curious to show him. Shows him a skeleton he found in the hills....thats not quite human. Then trouble ensues.

Gargoyles(1972)
DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

Alrighty: A very strange family becomes threatened by intervention of social services when other family members and investigators stay over for a visit. All seems lost until the family retainer comes up with a plan..
DARK SHADOWS:

horrorhunter

Quote from: Memphremagog on March 19, 2017, 02:32:05 PM
Alrighty: A very strange family becomes threatened by intervention of social services when other family members and investigators stay over for a visit. All seems lost until the family retainer comes up with a plan..
Sounds like Spider Baby to me.  ;)
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

horrorhunter

Here goes:

Two hotties run across a mysterious man while searching for a tomb. The man is looking for the same thing, but for his own dark purpose.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...