Super 7 "Official Universal Monsters Thread"

Started by Remco Wolfman, February 16, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MonsterBaker666

Quote from: AndyFish on June 16, 2022, 09:07:19 AM
Super7 always does something extra for SDCC which is only a few weeks away-- could this be it?

Oh, joy.  As in the past, I find out about these limited editions a few hours after they announce them, and when I go to order them they're already sold out.

Mike Scott

Quote from: MonsterBaker666 on June 16, 2022, 05:39:49 PM
I find out about these limited editions a few hours after they announce them, and when I go to order them, they're already sold out.

They haven't announced them, yet. The pics in that article may have been something that was planned and then later canceled.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

darkmonkeygod

Word I got today is that these are planned for SDCC 2022, but I don't know if thats Boodega³ or the Convention Center or what. So... they're coming.

Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

Mike Scott

Quote from: darkmonkeygod on June 16, 2022, 06:49:48 PM
So... they're coming.

Great! Just after I buy and install a shelf big enough to hold the 5 boxed Reaction Creature toys, they add 2 more!
CREATURE FAN

MonsterBaker666

Wonder if it will only be The Creature, or Wolf Man, Frankenstein and The Mummy, too.

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: darkmonkeygod on June 16, 2022, 06:49:48 PM
Word I got today is that these are planned for SDCC 2022, but I don't know if thats Boodega³ or the Convention Center or what. So... they're coming.
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

judd

I just started collecting these figures.  I don't plan on collecting the entire set just the main figures I like and will display them in my Wayne Manor Batcave playset. They are well done, take up little space and are affordable.

Mike Scott

Quote from: judd on June 21, 2022, 07:41:19 AM
I don't plan on collecting the entire set just the main figures I like and will display them in my Wayne Manor Batcave playset.

Hmmm? I smell a new crossover series! "Superman vs Frankenstein", "Batman Meets Dracula", "Wonder Woman and The Bride Go Shopping" and Aquaman Hunts the Creature from the Black Lagoon".
CREATURE FAN

AndyFish

Super7 has launched a new website and is currently offering FREE SHIPPING with a $75 order, not hard to get to that tally with the figs at $18/ea, so if you missed any now's your chance.

Regarding SDCC exclusives, they have put overstock on the website in the past, so don't rule out being able to get something.  I'll also be picking up a few things from SDCC Boodega (with luck) and if I can get any extra I'll put them up here at retail because I hate scalpers!   I can't make any guarantees, sometimes the line for Boo is insane and I don't have boots on the ground until after the show closes.

Mike Scott

Quote from: AndyFish on June 21, 2022, 09:21:25 AM
I'll also be picking up a few things from SDCC Boodega (with luck)

Is that going on? Is there anywhere I can find out about the things I'm not going to get?
CREATURE FAN

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

MonsterBaker666

AndyFish

Quote from: Mike Scott on June 21, 2022, 09:57:31 AM
Is that going on? Is there anywhere I can find out about the things I'm not going to get?

The SDCC pop up is going on, no details yet but I got confirmation from them.  NYCC is up in the air right now.