Super 7 "Official Universal Monsters Thread"

Started by Remco Wolfman, February 16, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MonsterBaker666

I got a rock!

My order is still scheduled to be delivered Friday.  Shipped from California to Florida.  Currently in Texas. 

Monsters For Sale

Got my 2 Frank items yesterday.  One corner of the box was crushed, but there was no damage to the contents.

The Post Office must have been really rough with the package.  The box was very thick and stiff.
ADAM

michblk

Quote from: MonsterBaker666 on January 25, 2022, 10:39:21 AM
I got a rock!

My order is still scheduled to be delivered Friday.  Shipped from California to Florida.  Currently in Texas.

Wow, your order looks like it decided to go on vacation before coming to it's new home.

Brian K
"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

MonsterBaker666

Usually my orders take 3 days.  4 days on rare occasions.   It was shipped last Friday so it's odd to take so long.  FedEx is slow this time.  Actually all shippers are slow lately.  Amazon prime just lost a recent order of mine and thatsnkt the first time for that.

AndyFish

FedEx has been terrible lately-- I had an order of AMMUNITION coming in from out of state-- so I keep a careful eye on that-- and it said "arriving early" on Wednesday, then Wednesday came and I check it's tracking and it's in New Jersey-- about 600 miles from me.   It finally showed up on Friday.

My Super7 order has shipped but it says the tracking is invalid, so I guess I sit and wait.

MonsterBaker666

That "tracking is invalid" usually means the order is processing.  They've created a shipping label with tracking number, but the order hasn't been boxed or shipped out or picked up by the shipping company.  I see that often now days.  Usually a day later you'll see the tracking number is now listed as "received by carrier".

Fingers crossed for you and your order.

AndyFish

I'm fairly confident it'll show up-- I always look at these things that if something happens and I don't get it I get the cash back, and that's a nice dinner out with the Mrs.  So it's a win either way.

Dr.Terror

Quote from: AndyFish link=topic=32399.msg605716#msg605716 date=1643166638
My Super7 order has shipped but it says the tracking is invalid, so I guess I sit and wait.
/quote]

My Super7 stuff always ships USPS.  Try checking USPS tracking.
Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

AndyFish

Super7 sent me an email (without my asking) saying my order was shipping USPS-- well it showed up today from FedEx-- in a GIANT box-- inside, thrown like they were playing pitch, were three sets of the soapies and the carded Mummy figure (x2)!  I'm not kidding--the only protection in this box my wife could have fit in was just brown paper stuffed around the edges and some loosely thrown on top!

Great service for a $200 order!

One of the cards was dented but everything else miraculously is fine, but still for this much money I expect a little bit of better care.

MonsterBaker666

My order is coming via FedEx and it was said to be delived Friday, but in now being delivered Thursday.  Looking forward to it!

AndyFish

Well the Soapies are really great-- I think Frankenstein is the weakest of the lot-- he's a little sad looking, the Wolfman is great, looks angry and The Creature is hands down the winner but I like all of them.

MonsterBaker666

Got my order today.  VERY happy with everthing.  The 4 soakies / soapies were standing upright in the box, each separated by crushed brown paper, and on one side of the box was a smaller box containing all the action figures (2 AHI Creatures, and the 4 new variant color monsters). 

The soakies are very nicely made and glow brightly.  The paint schemes on the variant color figures is pretty garish, but then again so were the colors on the boxed figures released awhile back.  Yes, the original paint schemes were better, but still nice to have these additional figures in my collection.

Looking forward to additional soakies like the Invisible Man and Bride of Frankentein, and non glow versions of them as well.

All in all VERY happy with this order. 

michblk

When I buy this stuff, I always feel like the kid waiting for my Captain Company order.  :)

Brian K
"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

AndyFish

Wow I LOVED Captain Company!  They took FOREVER to ship!
I think the Soapies are the best thing Super7 has done, I love 'em!

AndyFish

After taking one of The Mummy's out of the package, I was struck by how bright the coloring was, so I jumped over to eBay and ordered the rest of the set-- Wolfman, Creature, Frankenstein and WOW!  The photos don't do them justice!  These are almost NEON-- I love 'em!  This go round was a win for Super7 in my mind.