Super 7 "Official Universal Monsters Thread"

Started by Remco Wolfman, February 16, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

BRICK

I guess that's what the one Mutant looked like after the roof collapsed on top of him.  :)
When times are dark, don't consider art to be merely a distraction; rather, think of it as a lifeline-  Neil Gaiman paraphrase.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

darkmonkeygod

Quote from: scarey1scd on December 09, 2021, 12:42:48 PM
Didnt realize you had to assemble your own Mutant lol

Hey there scarey1scd, sent you a PM about possibly replacing this for you. Thanks!

Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

Subatomic_Matt

That's actually pretty cool! I wish I had one like that.

Monsters For Sale

When they say "Fully Posable" they aren't kidding.

Not assembled, not painted.  That's not an action figure - that's a model.
ADAM

marsattacks666

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on December 09, 2021, 10:31:19 PM
When they say "Fully Posable" they aren't kidding.

Not assembled, not painted.  That's not an action figure - that's a model.

:)
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

scarey1scd

Quote from: Mike Scott on December 09, 2021, 01:36:25 PM
That's bizarre! Is it yours?

Yep this ones mine. I got a kick out of it...I mean, just looking at it, it doesnt seem like it came apart during "shipping", more like someone grabbed a handful of parts, threw them in the blister
and sealed it up! Someones last day perhaps?

I will probably get another one (fully assembled I assume) and hang them up together.
Do you know where you are, Bartolome? I'll tell you where you are. You are about to enter Hell, Bartolome, HELL!...

Universalrocks

Received mine today. My Quasimodo nose presses right up to the blister and has made the tip of the nose flat. Anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

MonsterBaker666

My hunchback nose is flat as well. Didnt notice it at first.  A tight fit in that blister pack

Count Zachula

Quote from: MonsterBaker666 on December 10, 2021, 07:59:14 PM
My hunchback nose is flat as well. Didnt notice it at first.  A tight fit in that blister pack

I noticed that too! His hunch was too much for the box.

Universalrocks

I had a hunch mine would not be the only one. Lol

fearliath

Quote from: Universalrocks on December 10, 2021, 06:53:49 PM
Received mine today. My Quasimodo nose presses right up to the blister and has made the tip of the nose flat. Anyone else having this problem?

Both of mine are the same way. I assumed maybe it was supposed to be that way.

scarey1scd

Same here with my Quasimodo. Nose is juuust a wee bit pressed against the plastic.
Do you know where you are, Bartolome? I'll tell you where you are. You are about to enter Hell, Bartolome, HELL!...

Dr.Terror

My glow Funko Re-actions fell apart on the card.   
Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!