Super 7 "Official Universal Monsters Thread"

Started by Remco Wolfman, February 16, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Scott

Quote from: michblk on July 04, 2021, 11:47:53 AM
Speaking of Super 7, what ever happened to the Monster Soakies they were supposed to come out with?

Not dead! Just a small case of Covid-19, I guess.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Anton Phibes

Quote from: fearliath on July 04, 2021, 12:04:09 PM
Anton, I was simply giving a response as outlandish as him strongly implying I was lying and then condescendingly asking me to admit it "with the same level assurance I put it out there". I was sharing a theory, about a TOY (which was acknowledged as a theory in the post) based on things I had been told from people who were there. He comes back asking for sources like I was reporting in the New York Times on a presidential scandal with national security implications. You'll note my post contains no insults, real or implied. His does.

My apologies in one arena :-[ :-[. I got you mixed up with another person here :'(. One that you and I both have had discussions with that were.... less than lovely. To the best of my knowledge you and I have never had any cross words. I simply confused you with the other poster. Sorry. Since I mentioned it openly (and was incorrect) I am apologizing openly. 

As for posting things here, voice inflection is lost on a typed forum. Its difficult to tell when one is kidding or one is being snarky without the little smiley face thing a ma bobs. I didn't take Shannon's post the way you did. I do apologize for mixing you up with another, decidedly belligerent fella. :angel:

We are all here for our love of monsters, and they're aren't that many of us.  I will try not to pull anyone's pigtails or make anyone eat play doh. :angel:

Dr.Terror

Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

fearliath

Quote from: Dr.Terror on July 04, 2021, 05:43:56 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-9i5PZmKx8s

The answer is yes. But look into using a gif, much more effective, far less 2009.

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Anton Phibes on July 04, 2021, 02:29:02 PM
My apologies in one arena :-[ :-[. I got you mixed up with another person here :'(. One that you and I both have had discussions with that were.... less than lovely. To the best of my knowledge you and I have never had any cross words. I simply confused you with the other poster. Sorry. Since I mentioned it openly (and was incorrect) I am apologizing openly. 

As for posting things here, voice inflection is lost on a typed forum. Its difficult to tell when one is kidding or one is being snarky without the little smiley face thing a ma bobs. I didn't take Shannon's post the way you did. I do apologize for mixing you up with another, decidedly belligerent fella. :angel:

We are all here for our love of monsters, and they're aren't that many of us.  I will try not to pull anyone's pigtails or make anyone eat play doh. :angel:

Anton, you know full well you were thinking of ME!   ;D

Anton Phibes

Quote from: aura of foreboding on July 04, 2021, 07:47:15 PM
Anton, you know full well you were thinking of ME!   ;D

Lol, no. I don't remember you ever chasing me into an abandoned windmill with a torch. We're good. ;)

Mike Scott

Watched the video. Nothin' for me, this time.  :(
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

fearliath

Quote from: Subatomic_Matt on July 06, 2021, 01:53:08 PM
Looks like that other "new monster" Brian hinted at in my correspondence with him is a Shogun Warriors Godzilla Reaction figure

His correspondence with you strongly suggested it was a Universal monster.

Subatomic_Matt

And that's why I shouldn't post when I'm half awake. 😆

I think it's neat but I'm not wild about it. I want a Godzilla that looks like the movie costumes.

AndyFish

Oh wow shogun Godzilla with a tiny box?  All in.

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: AndyFish on July 07, 2021, 07:39:10 AM
Oh wow shogun Godzilla with a tiny box?  All in.
Without a doubt, I'm all in as well!  What a cool idea!

MonsterBaker666

Quote from: fearliath on July 06, 2021, 08:09:21 PM
His correspondence with you strongly suggested it was a Universal monster.

Well, Universal did release King Kong Vs. Godzilla, so if you stretch a point, he sorta / kinda could be considered a Universal Monster.   ;) ;)

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

geezer butler