Super 7 "Official Universal Monsters Thread"

Started by Remco Wolfman, February 16, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StyreneDude

I swear, the negativity around this place is just ridiculous.  Some of you guys complain CONSTANTLY.  You're not getting any new stuff, or enough new stuff, or you're not getting it FAST enough. Then when something DOES come out it's too expensive, or the sculpt isn't just right, or it's the wrong color, or they made this character instead of that character...jeez.

Enough already.

We're getting a TON of cool new stuff.  Some of it's not for everybody.  Fine.  Buy what you like, pass on what you don't. 

New ReAction figures with stunning card art...puzzles, soakies, glasses, Halloween decorations. If you can't find SOMETHING in all that to make you happy, I feel sorry for you.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: StyreneDude on July 04, 2019, 03:43:14 AM
... the negativity around this place is just ridiculous. ...   

...Enough already. ...

... I feel sorry for you. 

Good post. 

I always welcome hearing from dissenters.  And who among us doesn't cherish being felt sorry for?  But I'm not ready to join the choir just yet.

Let's all wish the new Super7 CEO success.
ADAM

Anton Phibes

I swear, the negativity around this place is just ridiculous.  Some of you guys complain CONSTANTLY.  You're not getting any new stuff, or enough new stuff, or you're not getting it FAST enough. Then when something DOES come out it's too expensive, or the sculpt isn't just right, or it's the wrong color, or they made this character instead of that character...jeez.

Enough already.

We're getting a TON of cool new stuff.  Some of it's not for everybody.  Fine.  Buy what you like, pass on what you don't. 

New ReAction figures with stunning card art...puzzles, soakies, glasses, Halloween decorations. If you can't find SOMETHING in all that to make you happy, I feel sorry for you.

Unfortunately it's human nature to look at things negatively. no one goes to the library to find a book on "how to be a failure in life". Negativity comes naturally. We go to the library to find books on how to be successful. I, for one, am excited to hear Ed Repka is picking up art chores for a wave 3. It means wave 1 and 2 sold well enough to warrant a third, and possibly consideration for eventual playsets and things. His artwork is great, and he is heir to the Gogos title.

Mike Scott

I swear, the negativity around this place is just ridiculous.

I don't know why you let it bother you? I'm happy to be getting some of these new things, but it doesn't bother me if somebody else hates it. Just one less person who wants one of those beach towels! I always complain about things being too expensive. Food, gas, rent, toys, etc. It doesn't do any good, but I like to vent.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mord

I hate everything, the world sucks, toys are crap, you should all rot in hell. There.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Mord on July 04, 2019, 10:51:10 AM
I hate everything, the world sucks, toys are crap, you should all rot in hell. There.

Everyone is entitled to his, or her own opinion.  ;D
CREATURE FAN

deadonarrival

They're kinda monster-y...

Never watched the cartoon but i liked the movie. And 12 figs in a neat can for $20 is a steal.
Hope they do all 12 monster keshi in a can (or a coffin shaped box) for $20. My wallet disagrees. ::)

fearliath

Quote from: Mike Scott on July 04, 2019, 10:33:37 AM
I don't know why you let it bother you? I'm happy to be getting some of these new things, but it doesn't bother me if somebody else hates it. Just one less person who wants one of those beach towels! I always complain about things being too expensive. Food, gas, rent, toys, etc. It doesn't do any good, but I like to vent.

True story. My neighbor bought a new car a while back. He was pretty excited about it. Then this guy from about 4 houses down saw my neighbor washing his new car in his driveway and down he came. He spent the next 10 minutes essentially trashing this guys car "I don't know why anyone would spend money on one of these" "I can't believe they even make these". It was a pretty big downer for the guy who bought the car (and frankly for me having to listen to the negative Nancy go on and on). Just wasn't necessary to crap on my neighbors excitement.

Yeah, everyone can have an opinion. But sometimes it seems people on here are relentlessly negative. Sure you can have a negative opinion about something, but do most people want to hear that opinion over, and over and over again. No, no they don't. It's like there is a sick glee in raining on someone's parade. Then the negative Nancy's say "some people need a thicker skin, blah, blah blah". Ironically, when someones points out their relentless negativity they exhibit the thinnest skin imaginable in their, at times, extremely offensive responses.

Everyone gets an opinion. But 99.9% of humanity doesn't want to be around near constant negativity. From what I've seen a lot of people who could contribute to this forum simply leave because it's just such a drag at times.

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN

Mord

These toys are great for the 4th. Sh*t to blow up. Call me negative Nancy, I'll call you simpleton Sam.

Mord

Btw, people who wash their cars are big pansies.

StyreneDude

Quote from: Mord on July 04, 2019, 05:42:00 PM
These toys are great for the 4th. Sh*t to blow up. Call me negative Nancy, I'll call you simpleton Sam.

Simpleton? LOL...yeah, cause you're so sophisticated with your exquisite taste in monster dollies.

Go stare at your precious Sideshow figures since you pretty much dump on everything else.

Just because you personally don't like something doesn't mean it's "crap", or that the people who DO like it are simpletons.

Instead of just being happy for those who like the Super7 figures, you insult them and hope the line fails. Grow the hell up.

Mord

Wow, that'll teach me. I'm sooo hurt. Sorry, I didnt mean to step on your dainty feet. Keep pirouetting.

Monsters For Sale

Not everyone loves the exact same dollies or worries that others might think for themselves - and have (gasp) differing opinions.

Not everyone sees things the same:

ADAM

StyreneDude

Quote from: Mord on July 04, 2019, 06:32:47 PM
Wow, that'll teach me. I'm sooo hurt. Sorry, I didnt mean to step on your dainty feet. Keep pirouetting.

Keep showing us what kind of person you really are.  You don't care at all about your fellow UMA members.
It's all about YOU. You're a selfish, entitled jerk who only cares about what YOU want. You constantly put other people and things down.

Instead of being happy for your fellow UMA members, you wish failure upon the first new line of figures we've seen in several years.
THAT'S who you are. A pathetic individual who has to rain on everyone else's parade because YOU don't get what YOU want.
You didn't step on my dainty feet. You just pissed me off, and I'm tired of your bullsh*t.

Wanna go another round?