Super 7 "Official Universal Monsters Thread"

Started by Remco Wolfman, February 16, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Lester

I've obtained the giant versions of these at Retro-A-Go-GO. as well as 6other giant masks. Well worth the $$.

https://www.retroagogo.com/categories/retro-decor/vac-tastic-plastic/

horrorhunter

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Anton Phibes

Quote from: horrorhunter on October 26, 2018, 08:17:41 PM
Wow! Glad I didn't dawdle. I figured they would have plenty but grabbed mine quick just to play it safe. These things are pretty sweet.

If they're smart they'll make more. No trouble selling through, evidently.

I dawdled. I got a rock. ::)

Wicked Lester

Quote from: horrorhunter on October 26, 2018, 09:14:01 PM
Pretty cool!

Thanks for popping up a pic. The last few mos I have had PC issues that I can't figure out and can't do half the stuff I was doing 6 mos ago.
I HIGHLY recommend the Retro-A Go-Go vacu masks. for $30-40 + shipping they are WELL worth it. Hell the box art some is worth the price alone.

LordMudd

I received a package from S7 today. I had to get 2 more of these guys because, after all, they are the Mole PEOPLE, not the Mole PERSON.

CCC.

Monsters For Sale

ADAM

aura of foreboding

My masks arrived safe and sound, but I won't be getting 'em til Christmas!

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Anton Phibes

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Anton Phibes on October 29, 2018, 07:35:13 PM
or not getting them AT ALL!!! :'(

Since they were such hot-sellers, I would hope they would do another run. 

LordMudd

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on October 28, 2018, 05:15:28 PM
I had a little trouble with the scissors.

The rock landed the scissors, then the paper Wolfman sat on the rock.

CCC.

TheMadScientist

Has anyone else had issues (or heard of other people having issues) with receiving damaged Frankenstein SuperBuckets? I mentioned that the first one I ordered arrived damaged. I sent it back, and the replacement arrived in the mail yesterday. Also damaged, and in exactly the same way. Which is incredibly frustrating. There wasn't very much room between the bucket and the side of the box, and the only packing material was a couple layers of paper, so it's no wonder they keep getting damaged. The plastic around the nose is fairly thin, so if the nose is facing the side of the box, and the box gets hit at all, it's going to get pushed in.

This is starting to get pretty aggravating, and honestly I'm losing interest in doing business with them going forward. Fingers crossed, customer service responds tomorrow.

Mike Scott

Quote from: TheMadScientist on October 30, 2018, 09:19:40 PM
This is starting to get pretty aggravating, and honestly I'm losing interest in doing business with them going forward.

Are you buying from the Super 7 website?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website