Super 7 "Official Universal Monsters Thread"

Started by Remco Wolfman, February 16, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

Quote from: aura of foreboding on March 01, 2018, 10:37:54 PM
No one has ever made a Bride of Dracula.  That'd be cool.  I'd rather have his daughter, Zaleska.  The only bride I think we'll ever see, though, is the one we always get... The Bride of Frankenstein.  She's usually the one we reference when we say "Bride" here.  :)

Ahhh yes...the elusive Dracula's Daughter. i do have her ackowledged in ym collection nicely. But would love a figure.

the_horror_man

Quote from: Anton Phibes on March 01, 2018, 10:41:30 PM
Ahhh yes...the elusive Dracula's Daughter. i do have her ackowledged in ym collection nicely. But would love a figure.

Beautiful!

thm

Wolfman

I literally can't wait for the release dates on most of these items. I forsee buying the whole set of the Uni figures, a bucket or two, some super soapies, a puzzle, and maybe a glass or two. Patience is not my strong suit, let's have an update! LOL

JP

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Wolfman

Quote from: Mike Scott on March 07, 2018, 10:29:19 AM
Me neither! Gimmy my Creature stuff already!  ;D
They need to be working 24/7 on this stuff. Screw labor laws.lol

JP

Wolfman

Super 7 said the Uni stuff should be out in October. Let's pray for no delay!

JP

Anton Phibes

They released their Planet of the Apes line super quick. I would say they deliberately waited to show the prototypes off until the line was already in production so we didn't have to wait long. Bring the UNI's on!

Anton Phibes

Hmmmmnnnnnnn.......is the other teaser Dracula or Hordak?

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on June 14, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

I'm wondering if it's from their The Worst line as it looks like a W.

I guess we'll find out soon enough but it would be nice to see something Universal from the con pictures earlier this year  ;D

Ian

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Remco Wolfman

Quote from: Anton Phibes on June 14, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

I'm no expert on He Man and his fuzzy britched friends but that looks like the Evil Horde symbol and Super 7 makes He Man 3.75" figures so I think it's a safe bet.

Wicked Lester

Don't really care for a solid grey on the figs. Those Uni candy buckets are a MUST HAVE!

Remco Wolfman

Quote from: Wicked Lester on June 15, 2018, 11:46:39 AM
Really care for a solid grey on the figs. Those Uni candy buckets are a MUST HAVE!

Just to clarify, the 3.75" action figures will be fully-painted when they are released. The pictures from Toy Fair are the gray, unpainted prototypes.

Wicked Lester

Quote from: Remco Wolfman on June 15, 2018, 02:24:14 PM
Just to clarify, the 3.75" action figures will be fully-painted when they are released. The pictures from Toy Fair are the gray, unpainted prototypes.

OK,thanks. Now a few are on my wishlist.