Super 7 "Official Universal Monsters Thread"

Started by Remco Wolfman, February 16, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Wolfenstein

Planet of the Apes cups as well.
I wonder if Target will release more Monsterville items this year.If so it's going to be a fun and expensive year for Monsterkids.

zombiehorror

Quote from: Mike Scott on February 17, 2018, 03:00:50 PM
I think you'd need all three (Uni, Jr. and Gogos)!

The puzzles's have the UM seal so, they are definitely seeking their approval for the Gogos is stuff.

aura of foreboding

Every single one of these things is beautiful.  I sure hope they can get Bela on board for a new Dracula sculpt, even if they have to go "Broadway" instead of Universal.  The Gogos art is so beautiful.  I really can't wait to get the puzzles, glasses, and -- of course -- the figures.   

Anton Phibes

Maybe they can get the lunchbox away from EMCE and DST that they dropped the ball on. I am cautiously optimistic about these releases....but after the lunchbox debacle, I will tread lightly,lol.

That being said, I will buy all this stuff.

BRICK

WOW!!! Now I just hope that they make some Star Wars style playsets to go with the 4" figures!!!
When times are dark, don't consider art to be merely a distraction; rather, think of it as a lifeline-  Neil Gaiman paraphrase.

Wolfman

Holy Mother of God!!! Just saw this thread. Happy days are certainly here again.

JP

Count Zachula

FINALLY more Monster stuff for me to collect.  The new soakies are cool! But I'm feeling sort of odd about them...can't quite explain it. 

BRICK

I had to check and verify that it wasn't April 1st!
When times are dark, don't consider art to be merely a distraction; rather, think of it as a lifeline-  Neil Gaiman paraphrase.

Dr Wolfenstein

Anton Phibes

as odd as this sounds....I  might have to get these too,lol. :angel:

AndyFish

The monster line looks great-- so do the new Soaky's!

Anton Phibes

Using Basil Gogos's art for these products...Ooh La La!

BRICK

Quote from: AndyFish on February 17, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

Fifty years later and STILL no Dracula soakie!

Dr Wolfenstein

Quote from: AndyFish on February 17, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

They are calling them Super Soapies. ;D

zombiehorror

One hopeful thing I noticed is that only the Halloween buckets say subject to approval, the other stuff has a "Coming Soon" sign in front of it.